The Fall of Theramore (Sign-ups/OOC)

90 Human Paladin
Le sigh this is taking longer than expected to get people to post, I hit 90 so I shall wait one more day then I will post again :(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm just waiting on Vyn, Jera, or Rak.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
ill get a post u this afternoon val
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
meh i'll get a post up later. Sorry I will check it from now on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Excellent news I will wait to post till later tonight.

Still missing Jazzy, Istella and a few others??
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I am here, Ashok, I did post, just waiting for others to do something. Since you did not want Jazzy out and about sabataging she is holding a goblin rogue prisoner who attempted to backstab SIlver. If you want I can torture him a little...carve a few more notches into his ears...that sort of thing. He is an npc and you cah question him on what is happening, use him to set things up, I don't care. Or I can just kill him and toss his pathetic grenn body into the bay for the fishes.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I have my post drafted, it's a realize to Val and rak I will post it when i get Internet at my house. Should be by 110 pst
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
wheres everyone at?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I was at work, but now that I'm here, and with posts from you and Rak (thank you!), I can work on a post.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
So did my attack land Rak, i need to know what happens when i hit you so i can draft my next post.
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
ya, he just has readied him self for the impact sorry for misunderstanding.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
In your post though, you have to tell me what happened. Did we grapple from the standing position? Did i spear you to the ground? Did i Miss entirely? Your post just says that your ready for the attack, not what happens with the attack. I cant land a blow on you without your consent, so you have to tell me, what my spear attempt did to your character.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
From reading Rak's post Jera you can assume you've taken him to the ground.

Also I will get a post up to get Silver in on that action after he talks to Jazzy.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
ok will do
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
First time really RPing, Sorry >.<
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yea, I'll post later when Ashok does.

I had nothing to really go on
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I apologize controlling your char rak, I tried to do so as little as possible, and to make the match as even as possible. If you would like me to change any part of my post, i have no problem doing it.
Reply Quote
37 Tauren Shaman
It is fine working on reply.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
I think I'm going to bow out from this.

I'm occupied with the game too much and I'm not seeing any way I can really get involved with the fighting without Seyl ending up getting killed off. Because powerful casters do tend to attract attention. I just didn't realise the 'PvP' would start so early.

Guess I should have thought about it more before signing up. Sorry to waste everyone's time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Not moving much since you said you had plans Ashok. If you are giving up on this let us know. I am waiting for your input.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]