The Fall of Theramore (Sign-ups/OOC)

90 Human Paladin
((actually, according to WoWwiki they can grow up to 8'6. It's probably not the most reliable source, but one I trust for the most part

http://www.wowwiki.com/Orc ))

As jazzy was saying wow wiki is a terrible source for info also the tallest I've ever seen an OTC get is 7'6" which is really tall.

Now as to the slender part they aren't slender in the way we think of the word but they can be built in a lean muscular fashion which is what I think he is going for right?

Is there any room left?

I kinda want to have Seyl finally cut loose for once.

Yes there is :)

@Jazzy: It will be soon I promise.

09/21/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Jeramayan
Well now, I might actually have to make a horde toon, i loathe them, but any thread that ashok runs is worth getting into..... my brain is storiming....

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jera!
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
Ashokk i hate you for forcing me to make a member of the horde. I feel dirty just by considering it. However, i have yet to be apart of a bad thread that you have made, and i love me a good story. I should have it up by this afternoon.
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Name: Seyliane Eversong

Race: Blood Elf

Faction: Horde

Description:

Seyliane is of average height for a blood elf. Her face is often composed in a lazy, sardonic smirk, framed by auburn curls of hair, and an intense, fel-green gaze. She prefers to wear loose, black (or other dark color) robes under normal circumstances, though they are always oddly snug on the arms. If one managed to get a good look at her arms or torso, one would be surprised to find the skin colored black, rather than the fair complexion she otherwise displays.

Typically, Seyl is accompanied by her imp, Gelgup. The imp is usually shrouded with invisibility on her orders so he doesn't scare off or anger those around her, but acts as her eyes on many an occasion. When left to his own devices, the imp is a mischevious sort, but he won't deliberately do anything that might anger his mistress. When expecting trouble, Seyliane sometimes summons her felguard, Johthun to fight for her. The relationship is definately born of mutual hatred, but the brutish demon has little choice to obey in the end.

Weapons and Armor: At her right hip is a amethyst-adorned short sword, in a plain, functional scabbard. The sword itself is nothing more than a typical elf-crafted blade, but the gems embedded in it's pommel are enchanted to contain the souls of those she chooses to ensnare. Upon using one of these gems as a component for one of her more potent - and dangerous spells - the gems will change to the color of unremarkable glass until a new soul is taken.

Skills: An expert on demonology and at manipulating fel flames. Disdains affliction magic (Slow, lingering deaths don't generally suit her mood). Seyl is able to still manipulate arcane magic as she once used to, though her skill with it has greatly atrophied. Despite being a frost mage in the past, she no longer has enough patience or inner discpline to tap that sphere of magic, leaving her with minor talents in shaping raw arcane energy (mostly conjuring), and of course, fire.

(1/2)
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
History: One of the first followers of Prince Kael'thas into Outlands, Seyl was thrilled with what Illidan taught her people. The ability to take magic from anything she pleased was one she began to use with wild abandon. Finding that she could take arcane sustenance even from demons, she began to relentlessly pursue that particular source of magic to sate her addiction. The fel energy was far more powerful than what the Sunwell had ever given her, and her greed and pride almost led her down the path of those that would later become Felblood elves. With Kael's betrayal, her lust for magic ebbed away, and she began to realise just how far she'd gone out of control. Returning to Silvermoon she was removed from her position of Magistrix, and locked away for both her own good and the good of the people of the city - for she returned as a half-transformed Felblood bordering on becoming a Wretched, and was partially insane in her withdrawal state.

When her people allied with the Horde, she found there was others like her - Forsaken spellcasters that had turned to using fel magic to accomplish their own ends. From them, she learned control, and was able to eventually shake off the effects of her fel magic withdrawals. After she learned control, she began to experiment with summoning magics. She learned how to summon and enslave demons from the Burning Legion, and later summoned and defeated Johthun in combat, binding the felguard to her every whim in the process. It was a near thing - the demon almost cleaved her in two, if it were not for her defensive preparations. Johthun likes to remind her at every opportunity, that he can, and will finish the strike he began back then, if he ever gets a chance.

Her role in history since, has been that of manipulator. Her mind has been calmed, but still retains a wild, chaotic edge to it. The warlock puts forth a pretty face and pleasent demeanour, but seeks only to use people as tools to meet her own ends. Her body is permanently marked by her contact with felblood - only her hands, lower arms and face appear normal. She takes great pains to conceal this fact, passing herself off as the Magistrix she used to be. Privately, she harbors great hatred for the Alliance, believing them to be the reason that both she and Quel'thalas have fallen on such times, but little of this hatred shows in public. She also has a disdain for much of the Horde for being too soft to crush their enemies as they had attempted to do in previous wars.

The Wrathgate brought about a change in how Seyl operated on her own, as the Alliance members she had been working with began to become wary of her. The Cataclysm shattered any sort of trust she had managed to earn with the Alliance research teams, and turning them into competition instead. Deciding that working with the Alliance was no longer worth the effort, she dropped relations with the Explorer's League and offered her services as a researcher to the Reliquary faction instead. Being fellow Blood Elves, they were easier to work with, but they were also far more cautious around her. Some of the sharper members realised she had her own personal agenda, and they began to restrict her access to certain artifacts.

Deciding that keeping up the pretense was becoming more trouble than it was worth, Seyl cut her ties with the Reliquary and went her own way. Having once refused to fight for the Horde, on learning that Garrosh was making changes and bringing his war down on Azeroth, Seyl decided that it was time to end the charade. Deciding to enter into the Horde's military at last, her only goal is to return the misery and suffering that the Alliance put her people through. With imprisonment in Dalaran's dungeons not an option, listening to them scream in agony and despair while she burned the skin from their bones would be a suitable alternative.

(2/2)
Edited by Seyl on 9/21/2012 11:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Wish you luck with the thread Ashokk :) I don't have creativity to create a different character on the fly right now, and war won't be within half the continent of Theramore :) So no sign up from me.

Pity cause I loved Rping with you... still I'll have a good time reading this one.

./locates popcorn.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Jeramayan
Ashokk i hate you for forcing me to make a member of the horde. I feel dirty just by considering it. However, i have yet to be apart of a bad thread that you have made, and i love me a good story. I should have it up by this afternoon.

Once you do we can kick start this shindig!

Wish you luck with the thread Ashokk :) I don't have creativity to create a different character on the fly right now, and war won't be within half the continent of Theramore :) So no sign up from me.

Pity cause I loved Rping with you... still I'll have a good time reading this one.

./locates popcorn.

So sad yet thanks!

Seyl accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
09/21/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Jeramayan

Join the Dark Side. *commence heavy breathing*
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Valamunre
*commence heavy breathing*

*backs away slowly*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Why are you backing away?! Do you not want to join us by the campfire and roast marshmellows? That's all we do on the Dark Side, really!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Eeeeeeehhhh.....eeeeeeeerrrrr

*Eye twitches, watching the thread*

Teeemppttiing........gggggggggrrrrrr

UUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM

OH SCREW IT ALL!

*Slaps down a reserve and squats down into a ball and starts to rock back and forth*

I hate you sometimes, Ashok...I really do....*glares*
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
You are already on the reserve list. Get a damn sign-up in already!

(Or else.)

Edit:
I could have sworn you were on the reserve list this morning...
I think Ashokk did some ninja editing. >.>
Edited by Istella on 9/21/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You are already on the reserve list. Get a damn sign-up in already!

(Or else.)

*Whimpers*

Y-y-y-yes m-m'am

*Franticly looks through characters for him to use.*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
just popped in here to say poor Lia:P

at least they haven't cracked the whip yet:P
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Rogue
Never tried a hordy before (usually play my priesty or pally) but lets give this a shot

RESERVE XD
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
You know, I was just looking over the sign-ups, and I remember a time not so long ago when TMs had to turn healer characters away because there were so many and not enough people able to fight. Now in this thread Istella is the only Alliance who is able to cast anything at all.

... we are so gonna die. D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'll heal with my medicinal bullets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Psst, future Hordies signing up... throw in a healer... so we don't die... maybe...

>_>
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
Psst, future Hordies signing up... throw in a healer... so we don't die... maybe...

>_>

Disregard healers, chomp on delicious cookies made from the souls of dead Alliance.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
I apologies Ashoka for not have my char up, it will be up tomorrow close to noon p.s.t.
Reply Quote
70 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Jeramayan
Ashoka
I don't know why, maybe it's sleep deprivation, but I find this ridiculously funny for some reason. Maybe because the mental image it conjured up in my head was Ashokk in a dress. xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]