LFM for MOP Instance grind to 90

90 Dwarf Shaman
Send a ingame email. With stats and xp looking for player that are going to be on at least 10+ hours when MoP hits. Need tank,dps, and maybe heals. pst info thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why can't you be horde.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
il message u in game, but i am down.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Still looking for skilled players to make this go ASAP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why not just, y'know, enjoy the content instead of consuming it all? You're far more likely to enjoy a meal, TV Show, Video Game, Book etc... if you stop and take your time to appreciate it rather than rushing through it and missing a ton of stuff.

Blizzard spent a few years and put a lot work into this expansion. The least we can do to show them our gratitude is to enjoy it. After all... isn't gaming supposed to be for fun?
Edited by Akhiro on 9/23/2012 9:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Why not just, y'know, enjoy the content instead of consuming it all? You're far more likely to enjoy a meal, TV Show, Video Game, Book etc... if you stop and take your time to appreciate it rather than rushing through it and missing a ton of stuff.

Blizzard spent a few years and put a lot work into this expansion. The least we can do to show them our gratitude is to enjoy it. After all... isn't gaming supposed to be for fun?

shut up nerrrrrrrrrrrd
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
YOU TRYNA BRAWL LIL LURCH?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
omg this kid must be a loser hahaha "Akhiro"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Flexii
WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT MY NAME PAL? Not even trying to brag or give myself credit for anything but this name is way more creative than half (if not more) names I've seen. Don't hate -- <Elevate>!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/24/2012 01:11 PMPosted by Akhiro
WHAT'S SO FUNNY ABOUT MY NAME PAL? Not even trying to brag or give myself credit for anything but this name is way more creative than half (if not more) names I've seen. Don't hate -- <Elevate>!

The funny thing is you're a fat loser nerd that loves anime and 90's rap.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

I'll be having fun playing with friends, racing for a realm first or two. That's pretty enjoyable. And then I'll take a break and come back to enjoy the rest of the content that's available. At some point, I'll slowly quest as I level an alt, although I've already slowly quested once when I leveled on beta.

Assumptions are bad yo.

09/24/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Dietcokes

lmaouch!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

And you remind me of those condescending rich kids I went to middle school with sticks up their asses. I'll never understand how they could hate someone so much that they've never even talked to. But hey, some people just lack compassion and other positive emotions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

And you remind me of those condescending rich kids I went to middle school with sticks up their asses. I'll never understand how they could hate someone so much that they've never even talked to. But hey, some people just lack compassion and other positive emotions.

Thanks for the speech Gandhi, and sorry, I'm not rich, nor do I have a stick up my !@#. You take things way to seriously over the internet. Grow up a little bit and get thicker skin. Idiot.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I think a hug-out is in order.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter

fat loser nerd that loves anime and 90's rap.

loves anime and 90's rap.

ok. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
WHO'S HATING ON 90S RAP?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]