Okay....

47 Undead Rogue
If you were in the Caverns of Time, and the Bronze Flight allowed you to travel in time to ANY period, when would you go?
Has to be Azerothian, obviously.
Edited by Skinlesscorp on 9/20/2012 5:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Back to when Murky was just released... would probably be able to snag him easily. >_>
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Stop Arthas from taking Frostmourne. I'm curious of what it would do.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
War of Three Hammers, so we can see how that actually went down.

Or Ironforge during the second war. We know the Horde tried to take it, couldn't manage it, and so had to bypass it entirely. It would be fun to see some of those attempts.
Reply Quote
I would go back and steal the dragon soul before it drove deathwing crazy... it would be the end of Cata
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
Thought I read somewhere that it would have been Blackmoore
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Warrior
I'd go back to when Thrall and the first couple Orcs landed on Kalimdor and met the Taurens. I think that would be an awesome time period as a Tauren to play with.

Also, I'd get to play through a lot of awesome parts of the Warcraft Lore that you can only encounter in Warcraft 3 / read in books.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
I'd go back to when Thrall was about to appoint Garrosh as warchief and stab Garrosh right in his stupid neck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I would love to see all of the eastern and western plague lands before the scourge.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Go back to the titan/old god war, kick a titan in the shin, start giggling, but promptly get cut off and obliterated in righteous flames.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Stop the mechagnomes from getting the "curse of flesh"

GIVE ME MECHAGNOME CHARACTER MODELS BLIZZ!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'd go back to just before the focusing Iris is stole. Prevent the Horde from taking it and getting the blue dragons to "teach Garrosh a lesson".
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I would go back to Argus, prevent the Eredar from joining the Burning Legion.

Why? Because that way we won't have Male Draenei on Azeroth.
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock
I would go back to Argus, prevent the Eredar from joining the Burning Legion.

Why? Because that way we won't have Male Draenei on Azeroth.

Since when are you human again?

Anyway, hmm....I think I would go to....Outland before it was Outland (Draenor. That's how it's spelled, right?), and watch the Orcs go batcrap crazy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
If you were in the Caverns of Time, and the Bronze Flight allowed you to travel in time to ANY period, when would you go?
Has to be Azerothian, obviously.

I will go way way into the past, where I will be the only Draenei on Azeroth and pretend to be a almighty holy saint sent by the gods.
I'll dazzle them in a shower of impossible phenomena that will even have the skeptics of that time stumped.
Overtime I'll win over their beliefs and prepare their entire lives for "The holy decent of the Draenei."

After that, things should be perfect for my brothers. =)
Edited by Nevintsha on 9/20/2012 5:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]