Okay....

64 Human Warlock
I'd like to go back to the very first Silithus AQ gate opening.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Oh wow, there are so many possibilities for this question. Assuming I couldn’t alter time (that’s cheating!), I think I’d have loved to travel back and watch Ulduar being built, or to have seen Karazhan back in its glory days, before the unfortunate events that transpired there. I bet they both would have been breathtaking.
Reply Quote
Could we travel back to Draenor? I'd like to see Netherstorm before it became, uh, Netherstorm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/20/2012 06:12 PMPosted by Vaeflare
Oh wow, there are so many possibilities for this question. Assuming I couldn’t alter time (that’s cheating!), I think I’d have loved to travel back and watch Ulduar being built, or to have seen Karazhan back in its glory days, before the unfortunate events that transpired there. I bet they both would have been breathtaking.

Nope, I just ordered my cult following to destroy it! (See my previous post to understand.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Warn the Kingdom of Azeroth before the first war.....
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
ummm...exterminate the two pandas responsible for the current expansion???
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/20/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Carbarla

I swore I saw "Warn the Klingon" instead of Kingdom. :S
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
09/20/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Nevintsha

I swore I saw "Warn the Klingon" instead of Kingdom. :S

And I just thought my eyes were bad...
Reply Quote
Probably go see the Burning Crusade world event. Why? Because I didn't get to see it and I think that world bosses attacking cities is epic. That, or Zombie Event. (WotLK world event.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Go back to the time when the Pantheon gave their gift to the aspects and just /yell "Guess which one is going to go crazy?!?"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'd go back to Quel'thalas in the form of a high elf, during the Horde invasion, and save the lives of Garithos' family. Thereby hopefully getting him to stop hating elves and treat the survivors of the undead invasion with respect. And while I was at it, I'd also save Lirath Windrunner's life so that he could have a chance to become a great hero like his sisters.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Back to Orc vs Humans and Storm Stormwind and wipe out the wryn dynasty entirely from the get-go.
Reply Quote
Probably stop the fall out Arthas.

Lets see what the Horde can do when Lordaeron is still hanging around. Elves would likely still be Alliance as well. Dalaran would be stronger along with it.
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Druid
Go back to the time when the Pantheon gave their gift to the aspects and just /yell "Guess which one is going to go crazy?!?"

Rofl

Anyway id go back in time where i spent 18k gold on a stupid orb of deception, and say HEY BRO YOUR GONNA REGRET THAT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
Edited by Generius on 9/20/2012 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I'd go back in time to save my warlock class pointy hat.

Goodbye pointy hat, I missed you....
Reply Quote
64 Night Elf Rogue
I know it sounds hokey... but I would travel back to the day after Arthas became encased in ice, and just sit there.... Listening to the endless madness, and wondering 'I wonder if he remembered to use the bathroom before this roadtrip'

I would then surround him with yellow snow.

why? because to hell with Arthas, that's why.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Anyway id go back in time where i spent 16k gold on a stupid orb of deception - 16k gold on a stupid orb of deception - 16k gold on a stupid orb - 16k gold -16k gold -16k gold

O.O
Edited by Nevintsha on 9/20/2012 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]