When Anduin becomes king...

90 Night Elf Rogue
When Anduin becomes king, the other races will continue to not care.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
When Anduin becomes King, it'll be just like vanilla WoW all over again.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
09/21/2012 11:40 AMPosted by Sternbridge
place an elementium mask over his face,

When Stormwind is Horde friendly, then you have my permission to die.

I was kind of alluding to the fact that Anduin and Wrathion share the same character model, making them twins after a fashion.
Reply Quote
15 Human Priest
When Anduin becomes King, everyone will have to roll a Horde toon to see the coronation. Immediately after all Alliance players will be forced to faction change.
Reply Quote
83 Night Elf Death Knight
The Horde will be allowed to bomb Stormwind with the Forsaken Blight with Anduin's approval.
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Hunter
I will faction change this hunter so I can go to SW every week at least and kill him. Again and again and again and again...
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
In my opinion, when Anduin ascends to the throne, we will be at a peacetime. In which case he'd be the perfect leader for that. If it happens he ascends during a war-time, I imagine he'd be used as a figure-head while the Alliance generals are pulling the strings.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
You know, there was a however brief a time that Boomkins were bugged and could kill npcs they shouldn't have been able to. Did one ever...you know...back in Vanilla when Anduin was the king?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]