DK 55 +

90 Human Death Knight
Hello.

I have pondered about this and I would like to know something.
Now since I can't remember everything, some things may be off track.
I once had a level 84 Warrior and I had every expansion. Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm.

I was allowed to make a DK and I did because my Warrior was level 84. I eventually deleted them both.

Later on, I made another Warrior he is now level 51. (I think).
And I was able to make another DK. I have made a few DK's but deleted them for no reason, but this one I am sticking with forever...

How come I was able to make a DK when my Warrior was and still is only level 51? Is it because of the memory of my past Warrior?

Just wondering.

Thanks in advance!
This is my final DK and my main character!
DK's for life!
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Âzzarth
I was allowed to make a DK and I did because my Warrior was level 84. I eventually deleted them both.

Why would you delete an 84?

09/21/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Âzzarth
How come I was able to make a DK when my Warrior was and still is only level 51? Is it because of the memory of my past Warrior?

Guess so. I mean, if you were able to do it and you had no current 55+ toons on your account, then leveling past 55 on any toon must insert a marker in your account that makes it able to create DKs from that point forward no matter the current roster.

All we can do is guess though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Leveling any character to 55 "unlocks" the DK's forever more on your account. After that point, you could delete every single character on your account and STILL be able to create a DK.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/21/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Avanna
Leveling any character to 55 "unlocks" the DK's forever more on your account. After that point, you could delete every single character on your account and STILL be able to create a DK.

Ah, thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
By the way, if I changed servers, would a GM get suspicious? Would they not know this?
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
92 Blood Elf Hunter
Suspicious of what? If you want to change servers, that's not against the rules.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/09/2012 10:46 PMPosted by Cerylia
Suspicious of what? If you want to change servers, that's not against the rules.

I know.
But what if they didn't know that you can create a DK if one of your current/past (deleted) characters were level 55 + even if you deleted them.
Reply Quote
64 Tauren Death Knight
Stop overthinking things.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/09/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Âzzarth

I know.
But what if they didn't know that you can create a DK if one of your current/past (deleted) characters were level 55 + even if you deleted them.

Stop and think about this for a minute. You're asking if a GM would get suspicious if they didn't know how the game works. The GM in question would be as dumb as a door nail and obviously not trained to do their job.

Aross, you're getting to the point that you're being paranoid again. Stop. Worrying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/09/2012 11:38 PMPosted by Icedragon
Aross, you're getting to the point that you're being paranoid again. Stop. Worrying.

Aross? That was my level 84 Warrior that I deleted. :P
Same person though.

And yes, I think I should stop being paranoid.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Âzzarth

Same person though.

Why in the hell would you delete a level 84? Were you hurting for character space on your account or something?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/10/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Icedragon

Same person though.

Why in the hell would you delete a level 84? Were you hurting for character space on your account or something?

He was like an introduction to the game character.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/10/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Âzzarth
He was like an introduction to the game character.

I still don't see why you'd delete all that progress, but whatever.

Now stop being paranoid about everything you do :P
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
You haven't done anything wrong, so there's nothing for a GM to be suspicious about.
Edited by Amandalynn on 10/10/2012 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You are NOT going to get banned by acting like a normal player and using features of the game the way they are meant to be used.

The GM's know ALL the rules, they know how the game and paid features like transfers work. they're not going to ban you for doing things the game allows you to do normally. You keep coming here asking if various actions are against the rules, and every single time they were pretty basic actions that were allowed by the game on purpose.

Here's a list of some of the more common (and latest) bannable offenses just so you can have an idea of the type of stuff that WILL get you banned:

-Laying waste to a friendly town by making use of a glitched ability or hack that lets you kill friendly players.
-Using a botting program to play your character on "auto pilot" or to combine actions in a single button click that you can't normally combine in the macro feature or an addon.
-Harrassing other players to the point of stalking them in-game, even after they told you they don't want to talk to you and have blocked you on numerous characters.
-Organizing an in-game event for the sole purpose of overloading the servers with too many players at once in one spot, and succeeding.
-Deliberately and repeatedly triggering a glitch that gives you some sort of advantage by carrying out a specific sequence of seemingly unrelated actions which is nearly impossible to stumble upon normally.
-Remotely accessing the code on Blizzard's servers so you can grant yourself "god mode" and GM capabilities (this one will also get the cops involved).
-Purchasing or selling gold or in-game items with real world cash/items.
-Giving your login info to anyone other than a single minor child you are legally responsible for.

All things that you'd know BEFORE you did them that you were breaking the rules of the game.
Edited by Avanna on 10/10/2012 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]