[A] <Paradigm> Recruiting for 10m MoP Raids

90 Human Paladin
About Paradigm:

Paradigm was formed on Greymane on June 16, 2010.

Our founders met on Greymane in Vanilla and have been together for the majority of the time since thru many MMO's including WoW. We have been on this server and others, and are knowledgeable and experienced in essentially every aspect of game play. We believe that Paradigm is the answer we've been looking for, and are committed to the success of the guild as a whole. The majority of the guild took a break early in Cata and we are currently seeking to rebuild and get back into action as a casual/friendly guild with an active 10-Man progression raid.

Raid Philosophy:

We will always strive to work as a group, and every raider is expected to contribute to the success of the raid. We expect players to keep their main toons in top shape for progression with appropriate specs, mods, gems, enchants and consumables. Mumble communication is required for raids. Our officers will post boss strategies on our guild forums for review and members are expected to read them and offer any feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect raiders to demonstrate a knowledge of their class and spec. We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and focused yet also relaxed and enjoyable. We enjoy friendly banter between players, but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time together. We feel that it is better to raid smarter, not longer, which is why we ask our raiders to be prepared.

Raid Schedule:

We have scheduled to raid two nights per week on Tues and Thurs, from 8:00 to 11:00 EST. A third night may be added, pending majority decision.

Recruitment:

We welcome applications at http://paradigm.enjin.com/wowrecruitment from players who share our approach to the game.

Currently we have IMMEDIATE openings for 2 tanks. We are also seeking a DPS class with a STRONG healing off-spec for our raid roster.

If you have any questions feel free to whisper or send an in game mail to Zed or /who Paradigm and ask for an officer.
Edited by Corrin on 1/2/2013 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Edited by Corrin on 12/30/2012 8:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
you lost me at mumble
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Mumble is like vent and team speak. If you already new sorry!

This guild has lots of women in and couples as well. Really fun Group of people. I have played several games with them enjoy them all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm interested. I'll contact Zed in game with questions, or please go ahead and pst me. Just starting to level now so I should be on for a lot of the weekend.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
ROFL @ "We require you have a working knowledge of your class/spec, including proper gemming, enchanting, reforging, talent/glyph choices, and execution of abilities. We are willing to give people a chance to prove themselves, but we must see evidence that our investment in you will not be wasted."

I mean if you guys were doing 25 mans... I'd understand it but any guild that's doing 10 mans for progression isn't that serious anyway and hasn't invested much!

Gigglesworth.
Edited by Intime on 9/30/2012 11:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You don't know my raiding history there guy. People tend to lose interest when things become less challenging if you know what I mean.

Thank the wow gods for new content. We'll see how it pans out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Bump for small classy guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Our raid roster is now full however we are always willing to add excellent applicants and social members!
Edited by Corrin on 1/2/2013 2:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Looking for a good dps with a healing off-spec!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking for more.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
looking for more
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]