Sentry Totem 162: Brewin' up some Panda Love!

85 Blood Elf Paladin
So, here's the deal. As a few other shaman just experienced, the Druids have this rockin' form of communal discussion going on in their forums known as the "Mangle: Bear" series of thread, which has post capped 26 times. That means that together, the Druid forums have posted 13,000 times to keep a community thread going, over the span of like a month or two.

Shaman, I love this community. Despite the fact that I make fun of half of you for not simming things, another half of you for being spoilsports who like to complain a lot, and another half of you for not being able to do simple math, I am quite a fan of this community. With the inspiration of our druid brethren behind us, I'm pledging this thread to be the start of a tradition of greatness

And that's how Sentry Totem began. This is our awesome OOC thread in which we discuss shaman-y topics of conversation while we organize efforts to eliminate trolling and bads from the world. Anyone can join, and after a brief period of ridicule you'll be in our wonderful circle of torture. If you took that last line seriously, Sentry Totem is not for you.

Rules? More like guidelines, but you're still subject to public execution for breaking them,

1 - Thread titles follow the format Sentry Totem ##: Title.

2 - You cannot repeat titles or puns. You cannot break the format.

3 - You have an hour grace period to change your title. After that, no more unless it's breaking rules.

4 - Can't force title changes. If you don't like the current title then get the next one.

5 - The next thread is made when the previous caps - 501 posts, 26 pages.

6 - Link the Archive intro (this!) and post that.

7 - After the quote, you can start the conversation. :3

Due to asshaberdashery which may not be spoken of, the following is now in effect.

8 - Personal disagreements do not belong in Sentry Totem. Take it to Shaman Vent.

9 - Avoid posting ToS-sensitive material when moderation activity is suspected on the forum.

10 - If a thread you authored vanishes, investigate and ask for restoration minus sensitive posts.

SENTRY TOTEM: THE FACEBOOK GROUP
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=112126518800194

Please visit the Facebook group to see our Shaman Forum Memorial, as the moderators were less than pleased when they noticed it included in this archive. Respect the fallen, never forget.

Shaman vent! For Shaman usage only - if there are suspicious people lurking, please alert one of the people listed on the welcome screen and they'll make a sweep with the booterang.
Server: cobalt.typefrag.com
Port: 40147

Feeding trolls is forbidden and will stop. The response must be uniform and detached.

http://i.imgur.com/77yvH.gif

Please stop. It's dead! What more do you want from it!?

The Anti-Troll message will be updated periodically to reflect the current trolling crisis.

Official Shaman Tanking Guide! Pick up your Beating a Dead Horse talent today!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2353105322

ARCHIVE: http://tinyurl.com/c29g6g3

Such a long time without a new ST? :<
Edited by Swagbot on 9/21/2012 3:11 PM PDT
90 Orc Shaman
Needs pandas reference.
85 Draenei Shaman
I was in the shower. Besides, I had no good titles.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Whatever you do, don't type in "Panda Movies" in google.
90 Orc Shaman
You're too young to not be using the safesearch option. Wait until you are 10 years older.
90 Tauren Shaman
You're too young to not be using the safesearch option. Wait until you are 20 years older.

Fixed that for you.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
:l
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/21/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Korghal
Needs pandas reference.
90 Tauren Shaman
Needs better pandas reference.
Edited by Thunderhowl on 9/21/2012 3:05 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Paladin
>:l
90 Orc Shaman
Now needs Shaman reference, too.
90 Troll Shaman
10,000 SHEARS IN THE AIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
85 Gnome Priest
09/21/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Swagbot
Whatever you do, don't type in "Panda Movies" in google.

Who would have thought that's what would have happened? !@#$ has panda movies on lockdown, lol.

edit: really, !@#$ is censored...

edit2: and now they're censoring our all caps!!!!? this is getting out of control, grrr
Edited by Eldudearino on 9/21/2012 3:36 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Shaman
I feel like I didn't stress this enough last time.

One gun in particular emulates what it’s like to thrust a vibrator.

It’s called Miss Moxxi’s Good Touch, and you can get it by leaving up to $15,000 in tips in Mad Moxxi’s tip jar at her bar. In addition to that, she’ll also give you Miss Moxxi’s Bad Touch. To truly experience what the gun has to offer, you’ll need to have a controller plugged in if you’re playing the game on the PC. With the Good Touch equipped, the controller with vibrate at a low level even when you’re not firing it.

The fun part happens when you zoom in and out—it’ll vibrate much harder. Have fun with that.
90 Orc Shaman
THIS JUST IN

i suck at fps -.-

first boss in borderlands 2 (the yetti with the claptraps eyes)... yah i died and had to kill him during that second wind mechanic to revive XD

also how do i see my frame rate in game? it looks fine and i'm used to the 15 fps i had in wow before this computer so i can't tell the difference, but would like to know how the new gpu is performing
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/21/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Womd
yah i died and had to kill him during that second wind mechanic to revive XD

...............................what?
85 Draenei Shaman
09/21/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Rain
yah i died and had to kill him during that second wind mechanic to revive XD

...............................what?

I think he meant that he got the yeti close enough to death that he was able to kill it in order to revive and get a second wind.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh, no. I know what he meant.

That what was a what that actually meant "how?"
90 Orc Shaman
.... did you miss the i suck at fps... basically i got overwhelmed by minions... then ran out of ammo and while trying to melee him to death died XD

also the other question... any way to see frame rate in game?
Edited by Womd on 9/21/2012 5:49 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]