what is a scenario exactly?

1 Human Priest
I saw the JP gain. I saw one drop. Is that the idea? Quicker JP at the expense of multiple drops? Requires 3 of indiscriminate roles... I just can't tell what it's supposed to be. Is it only doable once per day per character in terms of the rewards? Just trying to get an idea of what they are intended to be.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
They're meant to be like group quests, but more focused on the lore. Theramore didn't do that too well.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
09/17/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Adelaide
They're meant to be like group quests, but more focused on the lore. Theramore didn't do that too well.

No it did not. Did it with some guildies and they were very disappointed. Told them from watching videos of other scenarios that they seem to be better, both in lore and in content. Honestly, I might never do this scenario again once I have that mana bomb on all my characters, see no need to.
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I didn't mean for this to digress into yet another thermore fall sucks thread. I'm mostly interested in finding out if you can run them daily, weekly, or a certain amount within those time frames. The finder dialogue does nothing to indicate there'd even be a JP reward.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
09/17/2012 08:30 PMPosted by Normie
The scenarios in MoP are pretty well done. Fail of Theramore is probably the most "meh" scenario of the lot.

This is correct. Queue for a scenario, queue for a 5man. Do stuff, get pts, get some gear. Repeat. Grats you're playing an MMO.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]