Boomkins.

90 Tauren Druid
So I would like to share my love for the BoomChicken, seeing as their fluffy and seemingly vulnerable exterior masks their ultimate POWWAH inside.That is all. Your thoughts?

P.S. Tauren are clearly the superior race.
Edited by Brutah on 9/18/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I feel like Balance Druids are territorial XD

Like I always try to play my alts.. but when we invite another moonkin to a raid - or I see one outside dueling, I have to hop back over and show em who has the silky-est feathers!

Honestly Bal will always been my main, I've loved every up and every down. Our 3 days of untouchable jesusness 4.0 in WOTLK. Starfall having an RNG Stun, breaking stealthys out INSTANTLY and dealing extreme amounts of splash damage. Two shotting a rogue in full Wrathful and having him make an alt on my sever just to ask "Where you in PvE gear....?" (I wasn't :3 ).

BC Being the ONLY Balance Druid running 2s at a decent MMR on my sever. Typhooning people off their mounts. Flight Form quest. Stupid aquatic form quest (Is this even still around?).

Getting travel form for the first time.

Erm I guess I'm talking more about Druid than balance at this point XD!

Balance is shapeing up to be one of the more versitile specs come next season. We have an absurd amount of CC options. Root > Beam. Bear Charge > Beam. Clone. Disorienting Roar.

Increased Mobility: Dash activates cat form and dash in one GCD. Same thing for Stamp Roar. Wild Charge gives us a disengage, ghetto blink and reverse lifegrip.

THREE!!! new damage CDs.

Ability to chain three starfalls one after another.

Better Eclipse management tools.

Just overall we received a lot of love this time around. MoP should be interesting.

Brutah if you ever need Balance PvP help hit me up dude.

P.S I like ketchup on my Moo-burgers - ya mon.
Reply Quote
Feathers are a wonderful disguise for the hidden power we posses. Troll all the way mon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
UGH all these trolls be hatin' on my Cow! Lol but seriously I love balance too and I think they are right where they need to be in this next xpac.
Reply Quote
Although there may be a divide between Tauren and trolls, we are all one in the way of cenarius and should put our differences aside and join in one big bear, cat, Boomkin, tree, and caster hug and celebrate the boons of nature. Btw trolls are very gamy and tough, cows can be oh so very tender when prepared right. Lol. I've also heard the worgen make good burgers as well, cleansed of any taint ofc.
Edited by Catmandu on 9/18/2012 11:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I agree. Boomkins, no matter the race, should sit around a campfire with worgens roasting over the flames and sing Kumbayah.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I agree. Boomkins, no matter the race, should sit around a campfire with worgens roasting over the flames and sing Kumbayah.

Worgen Moonkin roasting Worgens... NOMNOMNOM
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

Worgen Moonkin roasting Worgens... NOMNOMNOM

Already tried them they have a real gamey taste, best to make a chili out of them.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This thread.. so much win =^_^=
Reply Quote
Best way to cook worgen is with some moonfire, keeps the human taste at bay.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
Shhh... There's a worgen among us. So how much do the SS chain procs increase your dps?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you used 5 periods in your first post and 6 in your second marth. so is the next one gonna be 7,11 or 30?
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Druid
.................... I want tauren burgers.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We might differ about the best race, but I think we can all agree the truly inferior Moonkin are the ones who are ashamed to flaunt their feathers and hide behind a twilighty sparkle.

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
CQC
We might differ about the best race, but I think we can all agree the truly inferior Moonkin are the ones who are ashamed to flaunt their feathers and hide behind a twilighty sparkle.

That is all.

THIS

Also while were being racist, puppy druid is fastest druid, prove me wrong ;)
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Druid

That is all.

THIS

Also while were being racist, puppy druid is fastest druid, prove me wrong ;)

It's our.. well developed .... legs?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
................... I want tauren burgers.

Aren't those just.. you know.. burgers..?

It's our.. well developed .... legs?

Ever see a dog run after a squirrel? Same concept.

*Mid 3s game against a worgen.. Picks up a stick* Want the stick girl? huh? want the stick? *Throws stick outside of arena* Get the stick!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I will be going troll soon. My friends want a change of pace.

I dont mind troll. I like the cat forms!

But I will miss my SM and guild D:

I think I might try boomkin this xpac. Ive never really given it a fair try.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]