Boomkins.

90 Troll Druid
I will be going troll soon. My friends want a change of pace.

I dont mind troll. I like the cat forms!

I miss my sexy Nelf Kitty forms honestly =/ and shadowmeld..

I think I might try boomkin this xpac. Ive never really given it a fair try.

Best time to do it! This expansion is looking to be our nicest one yet (At least for balance).

If you have any PvP Balance questions you can hit up my guide -> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489880514

Any questions not answered there I will be more than happy to do my best and answer =) Post either on the guide thread, or feel free to msg me via skype (Moonkin1992) or ingame on blood-hoof horde side!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

I dont mind troll. I like the cat forms!

I miss my sexy Nelf Kitty forms honestly =/ and shadowmeld..

I think I might try boomkin this xpac. Ive never really given it a fair try.

Best time to do it! This expansion is looking to be our nicest one yet (At least for balance).

If you have any PvP Balance questions you can hit up my guide -> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6489880514

Any questions not answered there I will be more than happy to do my best and answer =) Post either on the guide thread, or feel free to msg me via skype (Moonkin1992) or ingame on blood-hoof horde side!

Great job on the guide! /hi5
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Great job on the guide! /hi5

Thank you! Bumps / Sticky Requests are greatly appreciated =) I havn't seen a Bal pvp guide sticky-ed in a looonnggg time XD
Reply Quote
Apparently we Boomkin are a bunch of add people. We go from worgen burgers to pvp? Anyway I think our kitty brethren need a feathery hug.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sometimes I go into Halls of Origination just to ride the Camels in Moonkin form and to feel huge. Also, the best thing ever is that now I can ride my Chopper in Moonkin form as well, which makes me look like a really fat guy riding a motorcycle.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sometimes I go into Halls of Origination just to ride the Camels in Moonkin form and to feel huge. Also, the best thing ever is that now I can ride my Chopper in Moonkin form as well, which makes me look like a really fat guy riding a motorcycle.

-Puffs up-

How DARE you? Fat? HMPH! I'll have you know I just have big feathers!

=P
Reply Quote
I like to go ride my celestial steed in form, most awkward looking thing in the world
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
BOOOOOOMCHICKKKKKKEEENNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
When I think about what the day will be like when the Moonkin gets a new character model, I think I get more excited than what I do for an entire expansion. I'm so ready to see a new Moonkin!

☜(˚▽˚)☞
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I am not even a druid and I enjoy this post and its talk of roasting worgen's over campfires!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I am not even a druid and I enjoy this post and its talk of roasting worgen's over campfires!

<3 Kaz. You're druid approved my Rsham partner!
Reply Quote
09/19/2012 12:58 PMPosted by Kazmera

☜(˚▽˚)☞ boomkin salute
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
09/18/2012 09:31 PMPosted by Cromotara
you used 5 periods in your first post and 6 in your second marth. so is the next one gonna be 7,11 or 30?

What do you mean; I don't know the other guy.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Lazerchicken 4 life!!!! Though I had this one hibernating most of cataclysm...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
................... I want tauren burgers.

Aren't those just.. you know.. burgers..?

It's our.. well developed .... legs?

Ever see a dog run after a squirrel? Same concept.

*Mid 3s game against a worgen.. Picks up a stick* Want the stick girl? huh? want the stick? *Throws stick outside of arena* Get the stick!!!

..... ~chases stick~

They are extra beefy burgers. ^.~

~returns stick~......
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
~returns stick~......

The awkward moment when your partners are dead and you still are focusing on the stick.. XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/18/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Nagoto
Stupid aquatic form quest (Is this even still around?).

Nope. :(

09/19/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Earthreaver

Well, more horde for wargames at least!

-Puffs up-

=P

"I'm not fat!! I'm pleasantly plump!!!"
~Choji
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
-Puffs up-

=P

If you were worgen, you could just say you were a little husky!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tauren are just big boned...and my feathers only add to the bulk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]