Paladin, Warrior or druid

90 Worgen Druid
I am trying to decide what tank to play in Mop. I have a worgen druid, human warrior or a horde Paladin. Which one do people like?

Also I am going to be switching my faction to ally on paladin so what race do people like for ally Paladin??

Just looking for any opinions no matter how dumb they are just tell me what you honestly think!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
self bump
Reply Quote
39 Worgen Warlock
I can honestly say I'm growing weary of the "what tank do I pick" threads.

The answer's simple: Pick the one you like. Nothing anyone else likes will have any bearing on what you like.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I know this may seem totally weird, and strange, and completely unfathomable but... have you ever thought of, you know, picking what you like? Insane. I know.

If you don't pick a class you like, you're gonna have a bad time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Druid, because it's your favorite.

Dwarf for paladin, unless you hate the animations, then human.

Otherwise, Dwarf if you plan to primarily tank or DPS, human if you plan to primarily heal or DPS, Draenei if you plan to primarily RP.
Reply Quote
Paladin or Warrior imo, I always thought Bear tanking was kind of boring. Plus you always look the same, I like looking at the epic tank gear I earned you know?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
The answer to this question is always warrior.

Go warrior, you won't regret it.

As far as races, dwarf or nelf for tanking and worgen for dps, if you're worried about that. In reality, racials don't make much difference, so go for what you like the looks of. Personally, I hate the human models and animations, some people like them, I guess. Just pick something you don't mind staring at the back end of for some 97 million XP to get to 90.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
09/21/2012 07:32 AMPosted by Rheástraza
Just pick something you don't mind staring at the back end of for some 97 million XP to get to 90.

Dat bear !@#.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
All 3 play COMPLETELY different with druids and warriors being the "closest". You'll have to play each to figure out which ya like. All 3 can tank all content, and about the same in terms of squishiest.

Keep in mind Druids have the higher demanded tier token, and Warriors now have Monks on their tier as well. So if gear and the desire to get it comes to mind, paladin might be your direction. However, they all play fairly different now.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Very happy with my Human Warrior tank. Gear looks good, decent animations and decent racials . Druids are boring because you look the same. Paladins arent bad.

Tanks with Shields look the coolest in my opinion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]