Why are Gnomes being punted?

100 Gnome Warrior
We are not footballs and we do not even look like footballs, yet I hear constantly about people wanting to punt us like we are footballs. But remember this: footballs cannot take weapons and hack and stab you with them, so beware!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
fine, we wont use you as footballs. but i know a tauren who could use a nice foot rest...
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock
They're so adorable when they try to act tough!

It almost makes me feel guilty for butchering them wholesale whenever I get the opportunity. Almost.

Worthless little wretches.
Edited by Seyl on 9/19/2012 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
09/19/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Seyl
It almost makes me feel guilty for butchering them wholesale whenever I get the opportunity. Almost.

Better not let Meep or Turle catch you saying that.... <.<

That being said... they are the only two gnomes that I won't punt...

The rest squeak rather nicely when punted long distance...

What?

It gets them to their destination faster, it's a form of swift travel.... <.<
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Awwww it thinks it' tall how cut xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
/puntagnome is fun tho
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Mage
What's that? I can't hear anything except a small fly making annoying buzzing sounds?
Reply Quote
86 Troll Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXPrFgFOTW0

nuff said
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
My parents on the Echo Isles used to foster little raptors. They were so small that sometimes we'd accidentally punt 'em across the hut. Maybe you need to make little stilts so your friends won't keep trippin' on you or punting you across the room.

At least these little green goblins know how to stay out from underfoot.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Warrior
::punt::
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Would love to see Blizz put in a /punt emote....

*cough**hint*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would love to see Blizz put in a /punt emote....

*cough**hint*

second this motion
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
/yell FOOOOORE!!!

/me swings 9 iron striking a gnome soundly on the bum..
Reply Quote
91 Undead Death Knight
Req
09/19/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Bichorak
But remember this: footballs cannot take weapons and hack and stab you with them, so beware!
Eh I disagree. With voodoo magic anything's possible. Back in Zul'Drak, the trolls reanimated masks and spears to attack you with, and then again back in Naxxramas, they empowered weapons to attack you on their own, so yes with the proper magic, you probably could get footballs to hack and stab people with them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
BRB goin gnome killin, then take the corpses to the taxidermists to make a leg rest...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
where did they get a box of gnomes?!
Reply Quote

Worthless? I don't see gnomes with widescale fel addiction, princess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Whats fun is when I turned into the gigantic flaming ball of whatever down in Uldum, I was only supposed to kill like 300, but I killed more. It was fun being a genocidal mass murderer. Oh wait, gnomes arent people, theyre footballs, so I guess Im not a genocidal mass murderer. SCHWING!!!
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
09/22/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Sty
Whats fun is when I turned into the gigantic flaming ball of whatever down in Uldum, I was only supposed to kill like 300, but I killed more. It was fun being a genocidal mass murderer. Oh wait, gnomes arent people, theyre footballs, so I guess Im not a genocidal mass murderer. SCHWING!!!

How dare you try to eliminate us! We will come back for you! HeHeHe..
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Warlock

Worthless? I don't see gnomes with widescale fel addiction, princess.

Fel addiction? Not for some time now, dear.

Why don't you run along and continue trying to figure out how to get your own city back from a disorganised band of troggs, hmm?
Edited by Seyl on 9/23/2012 12:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]