LFM: casual alliance raiders

90 Human Paladin
I am looking for a handful of casual adults to fill out a raiding group that will run two nights a week 9:00-11:30 PM server time (Eastern). We will mostly be running on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

The catch to this group is I am not concerned about keeping up with the content of the day. This casual group really will be casual in that regard. A couple of the core members have not completed BWD, BoT, 4Winds, Firelands, or Dragon Soul. A couple have never set foot inside Firelands. Good people; just lack of time, opportunity or interest in pugging with people they didn't know.

I realize there is a population of players that do not have a lot of raiding experience. If you're willing to learn, can pay attention follow simple directions, and put forth effort to properly gear and improve your character and skills, then this could be something of interest to you.

• I don't care if you've cleared 8/8 heroic Dragon Soul or never set foot in a WoW raid instance.
  • I don't care if you bring your main or your 7th alt to slum it with some casuals while you take a break from heroic raiding.
  • I don't care if you join the guild or not.
  • I don't care if you're not decked out in all i397 gear.
  • I don't care that you don't have a microphone.
  • I don't care if you do not have the expansion on day one.

• I do care that you're 21 or older. I don't babysit and I don't care what time mommy and daddy want you off the computer.
  • I do care that you have a sense of humor and can handle hearing occasional foul language and crude joking. We don't cuss to impress you, but Vent is not always PG-13 or kid friendly.
  • I do care that if you are an experienced raider that you have patience as others learn fights you may have been farming for months with your 4th alt because you're bored. They will learn fast.
  • I do care that you know how to play your character. I can lead the raid but I can't push buttons for you.
  • I do care that you have Vent and a means of listening. If you can't hear the raid, you will not be going no matter how well you know the encounters.
  • I do care that you participate. Please only sign up if you will be present.

I currently need:
1 DPS with healing offspec
4 DPS

If you care, the current roster is Pally MT, Warrior OT, combo of Pally, Disc Priest, or Resto Shaman for heals (we'll bring 2 of the 3), and 1 Mage thus far.

With the expansion dropping next week, we will not have anything scheduled and will pick up the following week.

Much longer of a post than I intended, but there you have it.

if interested, look me up on Hotchner, Furious, or Silens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]