80's thread of embers posting 15 times a page

80 Human Paladin
10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Plasmaz
Are Eye Pee 80s

Can you 84s do more damage than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNH-Wp4uEGo&feature=youtu.be

I have pretty much all BiS except for my 2nd profession (need to drop alchemy for engineering probably) and maybe replace the boots with Plague Scientist's boots.. but no one runs ICC anymore it seems.

Video is basically a comparison between my damage in cata to MoP. Hopefully they patch my set bonus for an additional 12% haste which would be tasty. Either way I doubt 84s are better damage wise, the only advantage they have really is extra health.

Why are you spamming scorch?
58 Tauren Death Knight
10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Plasmaz
Are Eye Pee 80s

Can you 84s do more damage than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNH-Wp4uEGo&feature=youtu.be

I have pretty much all BiS except for my 2nd profession (need to drop alchemy for engineering probably) and maybe replace the boots with Plague Scientist's boots.. but no one runs ICC anymore it seems.

Video is basically a comparison between my damage in cata to MoP. Hopefully they patch my set bonus for an additional 12% haste which would be tasty. Either way I doubt 84s are better damage wise, the only advantage they have really is extra health.
frostfire bolt
these hunter bots are pretty silly
you can cc them indefinitely by one shotting their pet
I was camping them at stables but someone capped it
85 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Bigbabby
rock hard long pps

yolo
85 Orc Rogue
So how are the game mechanics in this bracket?

1. Can a level 80 healer hold their own vs a geared level 84 dps? I play a resto shaman.

2. Can the same level 80 healer effectively heal an 84 teammate (since the 84 has a huge health pool and less resilience)?

3. How are rogues, at either 80 or 84?

Assume BiS for all scenarios please.
85 Human Rogue
schlankkk

1. Can a level 80 healer hold their own vs a geared level 84 dps? I play a resto shaman.

2. Can the same level 80 healer effectively heal an 84 teammate (since the 84 has a huge health pool and less resilience)?

1. base healing is pretty high, if you stack resil you'll be decent... you won't get one shot but burst damage will be quite high. I wouldn't bother unless you can get more than 85% dr
2. You can help, but not carry.
3. still better than most melee, average overall
80 Human Death Knight
10/07/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Officialmvp
cute

ILY QT YOLO <3
80 Human Death Knight
09/23/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Sunkz
whats the best 80 server?

/kiss
85 Orc Rogue
10/08/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Rawkhardpp
schlankkk
:)

1. base healing is pretty high, if you stack resil you'll be decent... you won't get one shot but burst damage will be quite high. I wouldn't bother unless you can get more than 85% dr
2. You can help, but not carry.
3. still better than most melee, average overall

TY. How would an 84 resto shaman do if every slot had ilvl 400+ gear using a mix of mail, leather, and cloth? I'm guessing it would be a rollercoaster of huge outgoing healing and huge incoming damage.
90 Orc Monk
New to the 84 bracket (not 82 as it says on armory), any horde want to battle tag and group up??
85 Orc Rogue
Can an 84 create or join arena teams?
85 Orc Hunter
dunno why everyone wants to be a noob 84

any decent 80 will beat an 84 hands down

anyways
Can an 84 create or join arena teams?

you have to create the team when you're 80, then level to 84 to play. you can not create the team at 84. that also means whoever is on your team when you make it will be your only partners forever
85 Orc Hunter
10/08/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Bigbabby
85 pvp is where its at yall

orly

decent queue times and such? maybe I'll twink this hunter at 85 and wreck some kids
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]