Looking for Warlock

100 Night Elf Rogue
Hey Coilfang :)

I enjoyed my time on Coilfang back in Wrath of the Lich King and my friend (Xyler) and I decided to each return one of our characters to the server for Mists of Pandaria. I will be playing Warrior and he will be playing Resto Druid on the Horde side. We are looking for an experienced Warlock to run Warrior/Lock/Druid with us in 3v3. There is a chance that we may consider other classes but would prefer warlock (Undead would be best).

I stopped playing the game after season 6 in Wrath of the Lich King and came back to arena briefly at the start of Cataclysm. I played competitively the first two weeks of Cataclysm and was in the top 10 in the vengeance battlegroup. I stopped doing arena due to partners leaving the game and have played very little throughout Cataclysm.

A bit about myself:

I am a Season 2/3/4/5/6 Gladiator on multiple classes
  • Gladiator on Rogue S2 through S6 (Mained two rogues through these seasons)
  • Gladiator on Hunter S6 (Alt)
  • 2300+ on Resto Druid (Alt)
  • 2300+ on Warrior (Alt)
  • I finished 2nd place in my battlegroup Seasons 4/5/6

Xyler is a gladiator level player on multiple classes. He has played Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, and Resto Druid all at a high level.

We aren't the kind of people to rage on you or each other. There are times in arena where things can get heated between each other but that's expected. We are looking to get gladiator as usual but want it to be enjoyable. Having fun with each other when doing arena is what it's all about. Hopefully we can find the right person.

Sorry for the length of the post :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Undead Warrior
    CbK
    This is the character that I will be playing btw
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Rogue
    Bump :)

Have had a few people interested. If you're ~2k or higher and have any interest feel free to talk to me.
    Reply Quote
    86 Blood Elf Warlock
    I'll arena with you fellow guildie! Just keep in touch :D
    Reply Quote
    55 Worgen Death Knight
    09/23/2012 08:38 PMPosted by Purpléx
    I'll arena with you fellow guildie! Just keep in touch :D

So sad.

Good luck Zabr, put Coilfang back on the map!
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Hunter
    09/19/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Zabr
    This is the character that I will be playing btw

Oh your in that guild....
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Rogue
    Makin Cupcakes #1 - That's the only guild I truly belong to :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Hunter
    Horrible Zabr is horrible. I arena with an empty shoebox and one of my cats and beat him.
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Rogue
    GRESH!!!
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]