A different perspective on IWC

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Let me begin by saying that I will not leave this guild by choice ever. In all honesty this guild has improved significantly in the past few months and I've been happy to be a part of it. As a big name in a big guild most of my guildies know me and I like all of them, even though I need a break from 1 or 2 once in awhile. Even if we're not all 2200 players we still have a basic grasp of game mechanics, for the most part.

Our guild's focus is world pvp and we have excelled in this department. We all know this to be true horde and alliance alike because there is one guild that everyone on this server knows.

Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be. Within two months time we will be killing the king again. If you still don't care about your city leader and think it's pve you shouldn't defend then. If you think it's pvp, you should defend because that is the pvp element. It's only pve if you don't defend.

Much hate, Helladin.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I love the idea of IWC, i wish i could make a similiar ally clan. Everyone is already taken though :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Fame and infamy aren't the same
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I love the idea of IWC, i wish i could make a similiar ally clan. Everyone is already taken though :(

I already tried to market this idea, and didn't get much response. So we'll keep growing, slowly but surely. Maybe later in the expansion, we'll be much in the same mold :) :) :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/20/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Helladin
When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds.

The mental image I got as I read this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

:3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Syza
When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds.

The mental image I got as I read this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

:3

LOL, my thoughts exactly as I typed it.

09/20/2012 01:40 PMPosted by Suddénly

I already tried to market this idea, and didn't get much response. So we'll keep growing, slowly but surely. Maybe later in the expansion, we'll be much in the same mold :) :) :)

You guys need to find a motivational leader and a strong officer core. Along with active members of course.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
lol I feel like Paul Revere. I keep yelling out "IWC is coming!" but no one picks up the rallying cry. Get motivated, you alliance twits!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/20/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Suddénly
lol I feel like Paul Revere. I keep yelling out "IWC is coming!" but no one picks up the rallying cry. Get motivated, you alliance twits!

If alliance is not motivated now, they will be in a week or two.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Selling pro dungeon tanking services to level 87 so you dont have to deal with IWC 100k gold per hour.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Terranique
Selling pro dungeon tanking services to level 87 so you dont have to deal with IWC 100k gold per hour.

Selling pro dungeon healing services to level 90 so IWC has some 90's. 500g an hour.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The thing is this. WPvP in a realm depends on both sides to keep it going. Eventually if one side attacks and the other blue-shields it is getting boring.

I've seen the above reason literary obliterate big guilds with strong cores within months.

When MoP launches next week, ganging will be plentiful, after a week it will be again close 0. I don't get the purpose of this post. Is it some kind of ehero epeen or what?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Now for the part of the Horde player: When we go to Pandaria, we will kill you on sight, it doesn't matter the odds. We have numbers and we are going to use them and you will detest us. You will want us to fail. You will want us to be hindered, but we won't be. Within two months time we will be killing the king again. If you still don't care about your city leader and think it's pve you shouldn't defend then. If you think it's pvp, you should defend because that is the pvp element. It's only pve if you don't defend.

Much hate, Helladin.

Made me think of Ezekiel 25:17
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Edited by Felgibson on 12/6/2012 1:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Rogue
09/20/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Ðarkknight
Made me think of Ezekiel 25:17

AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD WHEN I STRIKE MY VENGEANCE UPON THEE!

Not actual scripture, but definitely some of Tarantino's best writing
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The path of the righteous is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil horde. Blessed is he, who in the name of alliance questing and leveling, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to gank and camp my brothers and sisters. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

It's truth, check your wow bible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The path of the righteous is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil horde. Blessed is he, who in the name of alliance questing and leveling, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to gank and camp my brothers and sisters. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

It's truth, check your wow bible.

best post ever
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The best part is that why you knuckle dragging morons (except Cretus, we are demonic lovers) are out trying to ruin the leveling experience, others will still be leveling and then destroy you with your own normal odds. 1 v 10 will seem fair when it is one level 90 vs 10 level 85 IWC scrubs.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Beware the moving pile of pixel meat that is IWC group questing for security purposes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The thing is this. WPvP in a realm depends on both sides to keep it going. Eventually if one side attacks and the other blue-shields it is getting boring.

I've seen the above reason literary obliterate big guilds with strong cores within months.

When MoP launches next week, ganging will be plentiful, after a week it will be again close 0. I don't get the purpose of this post. Is it some kind of ehero epeen or what?

Just to provide a different perspective, sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]