Any way to finish LFR tier set after MoP?

90 Orc Hunter
Once MoP hits, everyone will be leveling and I highly doubt there will be LFR DS runs almost ever.

This is kind of depressing since I have yet to finish the "tier" set for this. I like the coloring on the LFR set better than the standard DS raid. Will there be a way to buy missing older tier pieces for justice or will it be lost forever since you will most likely not be able to queue for DS LFR 86+? It seems like another set of lost gear ala Tier 3.
Reply Quote
The answer would be no, once you hit 86, DS LFR option goes away.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
LFR tier is now the rarest tiers in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/21/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Firestyle
LFR tier is now the rarest tiers in the game.

I think the original T3 and original T0.5 are still rarer... but who knows after a few years...
Edited by Emmey on 9/21/2012 5:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Priest
09/20/2012 03:09 PMPosted by Leeps
The answer would be no, once you hit 86, DS LFR option goes away.
if you turn off exp via the npc, yes, technically you can LFR as much as you want (as long as there are ppl in the queue... and when mop hits i doubt alot of ppl will be wanting to do cata LFR =P)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
It's depressing since I prefer the white dragonbone to the brownish color. Maybe if they could make a way to trade the regular DS token for a choice of either the LFR piece or the regular piece?

That wouldn't help with the extra pieces such as boots/belt though :(
Edited by Janos on 9/21/2012 7:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

That wouldn't help with the extra pieces such as boots/belt though :(

Yeah last piece I need is the belt for my LFR Tier would be nice if I could go back and try for it sometime.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
OR! you could just... well run it on normal with like 2-3 friends at level 90. each of you will count as 3 people at that point.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/21/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Mortania
OR! you could just... well run it on normal with like 2-3 friends at level 90. each of you will count as 3 people at that point.

Some people want a particular color.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ewww.... LFR colors are ugly though!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
09/21/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Mortania
Ewww.... LFR colors are ugly though!

some are, some aren't
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]