Insane in the Membrane and Account Wide

85 Human Rogue
I know that the Insane title is shared on all characters of a given account... my main question here is do the reps count if they're on multiple characters or no? I wouldn't think so, but I'm not entirely sure.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
Unless an achievement is marked as account-wide (i.e. blue header in the achievement window), you need to complete all the criteria on a single character. Once an achievement is completed, it shows on any character regardless of whether or not it's account-wide.

Insane in the Membrane isn't account-wide, so you need to earn every reputation on a single character.
Edited by Choonster on 9/21/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
09/21/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Frodoßaggins
I still have to earn rep on all my toons... I see the achieves, but don't share the physical rep

I think what the OP wants to know is if you have the different reps for the achievement on different toons can you get the title that way. I do not know personally if it can be done that way, but I would say you should get the reps on one toon just to be sure you get the title.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]