Alleria and Turalyon Continued Story (Theory)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
So I just found out that the return of these 2 lore legends is hinted by blizzard and today in the Tip loading screen it said : No one has seen Turalyon and Alleria for years

My Theory (and this is only a theory) is that the expansion after MoP will greatly feature Alleria and Turalyon and Sargeras.

I've seen way to many "subtle" hints about the return of Sargeras, who is probably still fuming that Azeroth was the only world (that we know of) that he wasn't able to consume once he set his mind to it. So I think he still has a role to play and will probably be "The Ultimate" Boss Fight but I think the hint on the tip loading screen just might suggest that Alleria and Turalyon will play a significant roll in making sure this doesn't happen, and I think they will also hail the end of Garrosh Hellscream's Warchief Role. I have a feeling that Garrosh will cause the end of the Alliance leader Varian and Alleria and Turalyon will have to play a role to ensure a strong Alliance Leader takes over and get revenge on Garrosh. An alternate to this is Garrosh decides to give Sylvannas a "Final" Death for her betrayal in Northrend and Alleria's hatred of Orcs and her love of family will force her to exact revenge on Garrosh. Either way I see Garrosh going away and Valerian too.

The Lore is too rich to say for sure, but my gut tells me that these are VERY strong possibilities. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Confirmation by Metzen during the MoP launch event, just now: We will need their help in what is coming. Someone give me an actual quote xD
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
im gonna make a baseless claim that they were transformed by the 20-30 years they have been missing.

Turalyon is now a parapaladin useing powers beyond the light or void

Alleria is an ascended fel elf now consumening magics of every kind over the years has pushed her to a new evolutionary step for elves.

together they marshal Nar'ru to fight the legion, both normal Nar'ru and the void state ones.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
They return with a ton of thinly veiled jokes that they went through a portal that lead to earth.

Oh Blizzard.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
They return with a ton of thinly veiled jokes that they went through a portal that lead to earth.

Oh Blizzard.

they also gained a ton of weight and are obsesed with something called reality TV, because the portal dropped them of in modernday america.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
they also gained a ton of weight and are obsesed with something called reality TV, because the portal dropped them of in modernday america.

I smell a Rocky IV Montage-esque quest chain where we have to get them back into shape to fight the Legion.
Edited by Enzil on 9/24/2012 10:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]