PVP POWER NOT WORKING!!!

90 Human Hunter
PvP power is reducing the damage and healing rather than increasing it. This needs to be looked at I have tested it a lot. Compare your healing inside and outside of a battleground or arena/wargame and you will notice a difference, its reducing it by the amount of pvp power you have.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
OMG TEH SKY IS FALL!

Healing in battlegrounds suffers a 30% reduction, we've done this scare already.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
its not supposed to reduce its supposed to increase, which if u think about it , i have 26.12% pvp power so if this were to be fixed it my damage and healing would be increased by 52.24%
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
You looked, but didn't read, or you read, but didn't understand.

Healing is reduced by 30% in battlegrounds. Your PvP Power is increasing your healing, but not enough to overcome the 30% reduction, and because the net reduction is probably a similar percentage to your Power percentage, you assume, wrongly, that PvP Power is decreasing your healing rather than increasing it.

This was a thing two weeks ago. You missed the boat.

And I shudder to think how you came up with 52%. A 26% increase increases your healing by 26%. Or am I crazy?
Edited by Anarri on 9/21/2012 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
add 26 from being outside a bg then add another 26 from being in a bg if it was fixed
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It isn't broken. The 30% reduction is intended.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/21/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Anarri
It isn't broken. The 30% reduction is intended.

^^ This.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
09/21/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Anarri
The 30% reduction is intended.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
09/21/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Heldrock
add 26 from being outside a bg then add another 26 from being in a bg if it was fixed

That's... not how it works.

PvP Power increases your healing by the amount shown on your character sheet. In your case, that's apparently 26.16%. This applies everywhere except instances, including outdoors.

There is no double effect anywhere, ever.

Now, there's a 30% healing reduction in effect in battlegrounds. PvP Power works outside as well as in BGs. You will see a 30% healing reduction going from outside to a BG. That reduction has nothing to do with PvP Power.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well i wonder if thers place you can test your pvp heals before going to bgs or arenas , btw i was tested in world pvp zone like that area in nagrand and i found it doesnt work ( heal nerf )
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Well i wonder if thers place you can test your pvp heals before going to bgs or arenas , btw i was tested in world pvp zone like that area in nagrand and i found it doesnt work ( heal nerf )
Thanks

I can confirm that it doesn't work in open pvp areas like Tol Barad and Wintergrasp IF they are not in progress (so it would not work in Halaa). However, I haven't been able to test to see if the nerf applies to TB and WG when they are in progress.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
The pvp healing nerf doesn't extend to TB, even while active. WG is likely the same, but I haven't actually tested it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]