best guild predictions?

50 Worgen Hunter
i believe that at the end of the first tier, the best guilds on the server will be in order:

1. Slayed like a Dragon
2. Capital Vices
3. Sovereign
4. Blood for Blood
5. Months Behind

What are your thoughts?
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
You're right, I think we can squeeze them above MB. Apologies to Game Over
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
:(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
1. Sovereign
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Backwater server. Enough said.
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
Well you're trash so no one cares what you think...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Lore... just Lore
5. Dylan

Dylan spit hot fire
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/22/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Necromantion

Comments like this are always ammusing, the fact that over 10 guilds killed heroic madness before you, and took you almost two years to get a sinestra kill suggests to me that backwater comments come from backwater players like yourself. I suppose the thing this server needed the most was to lose backwater players like yourself.
Edited by Grade on 9/23/2012 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
50 Worgen Hunter
Yeah Grade, you shouldn't talk... You killed Sinestra last week!!
I think it will come down to Slayed like a Dragon, barely beating out Capital Vices on server first Sha of Fear Heroic. CV might take it, too, but it's clearly those two guilds ahead of the pack. I don't think another guild has the talent to compete.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/23/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Grade

Comments like this are always ammusing, the fact that over 10 guilds killed heroic madness before you, and took you almost two years to get a sinestra kill suggests to me that backwater comments come from backwater players like yourself. I suppose the thing this server needed the most was to lose backwater players like yourself.

1) I didnt raid for 7 months due to work from mid ht11 to into t13
2) We started ds 1.5 months later than when it came out since i had just come back a week or so before that
3) we stagnated progress on hspine after our second week after getting to the last tendon repeatedly for 2 months due to being unable to find a tank that hadnt eaten paint chips as a child.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/23/2012 06:51 AMPosted by Delizioso
, and took you almost two years to get a sinestra kill

Heroic: Sinestra - 09/19/2012

what.

* I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am *
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
1. don't know
2. don't care
3. who the hell posts on a level 50 alt looking for a #%*@%*## suck on wow forums
4. grade killed sinestra when it was current content on his main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/eredar/Jab/achievement#168:15068:a5121
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Sack
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
09/23/2012 01:32 PMPosted by Kogu
Sack

QFT

Although Renascent (or whoever the !@#$ this is) won't agree with us:

I'm not sure how to tell you this, sack.

It seems sureal **@#ed your mother.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/JojoPhoto89/WoWScrnShot_081508_001135.jpg
Edited by Phine on 9/23/2012 2:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I don't understand the point of this thread, seems like a waste of time. I don't really understand why guilds feel the need to talk trash to other guilds. If you aren't in top 500 world, then who cares, just because wowprogress made 500 and above blue, doesn't mean its good. Lets all keep our opinions to ourselves and have fun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter

* I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am *

Good for you! Getting an Immortal achievement that you outgeared. I don't have it on this account because I personally don't give a damn about Cataclysm content, to get it on two. But, you killed Sinestra in September '12, which is still years late.

Grats though.

Not only are you buttmad, but you also can't read.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]