recommended talents/glyphs for enhance?

90 Worgen Death Knight
i'm not too sure... i mean this is for my baby shammy who i'm working on lvling but i'm still clueless as to what to get
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Depends on the level of the shaman really, what level are you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Pick what looks good to you, that's the point of the new system :P

The only things I'd advise you get are Stone Bulwark Totem and Glyphs of Spirit Walk / Feral Spirit. You can use Feral Spirit as an emergency button if you get in trouble, Spirit Walk will help with moving around, and Stone Bulwark is amazing at reducing damage you take.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
the 1 i'm currently debating the most is the tier echo of the elements is on (lvl 60?)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I like elemental mastery. Not a bad CD, and haste is good for us now. Echoes apparently has a higher proc rate for Enh (30%) but im to stubborn to try it out. Plus I like control more than RNG.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/22/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Divinèblade
the 1 i'm currently debating the most is the tier echo of the elements is on (lvl 60?)

I like Echo more for leveling because you can get a proc on a healing surge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
healing storm, shamanistic rage and dance between cleansing,purge, and capacitor glyph. for talents.. healing tide is useless in pvp; i dunno why noxxic selected it because now totems are more prone to being smacked so that 3minute cd is wasted. 30 sec > 3 minute.

nature's swiftness is fun; you can build pressure off the bat from hex or emergency heal + 5% baked in haste, but echos of the elements is nice so you can get like duplicate heals if you're being targetted or help a teammate out.
Edited by Bubbasham on 9/23/2012 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
09/23/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Bubbasham
i dunno why noxxic selected it

because noxxic is useless
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]