To Auburnlady and officers of BITTER HEART

Just wanted to bring it to your attention that a rank 8 in your guild has a poor attitude. I recommend you remove the parasite from your ranks before the poison spreads to your quality members.

I was tanking a few low 80s dungeons for a guildmate of mine to help him level before Tuesday. We entered a BRC and were paired with two of your members, Edgerrin and Herßie. The dungeon went well, if in silence, and we queued for a second. After a few pulls into Throne of Tides, one of the DPS pulled a critter for me. I politely asked then to refrain from doing so again, and Herßie told me to "!@#$ing shut up". My guildmate and I promptly dropped group and I gave him a solo run through.

As a guild leader myself, I know I wouldn't want such players in my ranks, so I am doing this courtesy for you, since I was unable to contact one of your officers in game. Good luck to you in the upcoming expac and happy hunting.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
cool story GUY
Reply Quote
93 Human Paladin
09/22/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Mirshann
"!@#$ing shut up".

I don't see the problem here...................
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
gonna have to agree with tally on this one
Reply Quote
09/28/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Tallyblue
"!@#$ing shut up".

I don't see the problem here...................

Of course you don't lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Of course you don't lol

He gotta represent.
Reply Quote
81 Draenei Mage
I am the guilty party. I had an instant crit that I needed to drop on something, fast! It wasn't that I disagreed with what you were saying (as my main is a tank). It was hurtful.... that you would think I didn't know the protocol. You were up on your ivory throne looking down on us "Don't pull this, don't pull that." I finally snapped! I couldn't take it anymore.... your stupid bear voice echoed in my head "please let me pull..." I buried it deep down for a few seconds then it came out "shut your !@#$ing mouth." I was embarrassed at first, but I could tell it took you down a peg or two by the way you dropped group.
Edited by Herßie on 10/1/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
I have no comment....i think this is petty crap and get over it. Just saying
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Some people are way too sensitive. To get butt hurt about something like that in a video game, makes me think you aren't much fun to hang out with IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I was in this group too... Glad I wasn't mentioned.

10/01/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Herßie
You were up on your ivory throne looking down on us

I believe you meant "... up in your ivory tower..."

:P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I had an instant crit that I needed to drop on something, fast! It wasn't that I disagreed with what you were saying (as my main is a tank). It was hurtful.... that you would think I didn't know the protocol.

Gee, I wonder what might have given him the impression that was so "hurtful" to you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Get ready for a lot more of this in your tanking career. You're going to be dropping a lot of groups if this is all it takes. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I've never had a bad night and thrown a temper tantrum in a dungeon, but pulling one critter for you over two dungeons is small potatoes. If it bothers you, let him tank it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Is it really that big of deal, have you never heard worse?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
TLDR= QQ ZOMG!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I'm no expert or anything.. but, real tanks don't sit there and cry because a dps pulled another mob they weren't supposed to, that's called "LFD". I'm pretty sure whenever you que for a dungeon, it has the warning sign like it does everyone else, hover over it, it says "You probably won't get a good group, and if you don't, don't cry on forums because we really are out of f*cks to give."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]