<Seamless> LF Ele Sham/(D+H)Priest/Ret Pal

90 Troll Death Knight
<Seamless> is aiming at a Top #200 (Top #100 25man) World WoWProgress ranking during MoP and following Xpacs.

**A lot of people are already 90, getting everyone else to 90 and more people are transferring over, if you're a late app, we expect you to be 90 and full 5man Heroic gear before the week of normals at least**

PRIORITY RECRUITMENT:

High
Ele Shaman
Holy + Disc Priest (One person)
Ret Paladin

Medium
Mage
SPriest
Resto Shaman
Rogue

Low
HPally

Who are we and what are we about?
We are a newly formed guild consisting of several members from the now dead Premo and Gents Club + some friends from various high ranking WoWProgress guilds who have trouble handling times/7 day raiding.

We intend to continue to clear all content whilst current on 25man, with a toned down schedule of 3 days a week, weekend times. We will be pushing for rankings and as such applicants should reflect this desire. The majority of our members have been earning top 50 world rankings over the course of the past 2 Xpacs as well as realm firsts.

Do not expect us to get Realm Firsts on Blackrock, as we're competing against another amazing 25man guild and a 10man guild that raids 7 days a week.

*We expect you to transfer/Faction Change to our guild as soon as you're accepted (or within reasonable time)*

Applicants do not need to leave their current guild until accepted, all applications are private and will be submitted via email. Currently we have a solid core of roughly 26+ people which we hope to build on by another 6-10 to include a bench.

What are raid times?
California time - PST: 6PM to 11PM Thur/Fri/Sat
EST: 9PM to 2AM Thur/Fri/Sat
AEST (Australian Eastern): 11AM to 4PM Fri/Sat/Sun

I am thinking of applying, am I good enough/how do I do it?
All legit applications will be considered. All applications are private. The template will be posted in the post below mine. Fill it out and email it to ( Ashlee.Paragon@gmail.com or PsychicPanda@gmail.com )

We are accepting players with slightly less exceptional parses and kill dates (Within the 5-10% range) provided their logs reflect potential. We will also take into account prior raid progress dating back to WotLK, if earned when current. You have nothing to lose by dropping us an app, so go for it!

What are you specifically recruiting at this time?
Healer spots are open to 1 x R Shaman, 1 x Multi-Skilled Priest (Disc + Holy, can play both), 1 x H Pally (H Pally apps must be amazing as this spot is limited currently)
Tank applications are Closed.
Melee DPS is open to 1 x Ret Paladin, 1 x Rogue
Range dps is open to 1 x Mage, 1 x S Priest, 1 x Ele Shaman
Exceptional apps will always be considered.

How can I make my application exceptional?
Though not required, having multiple alts you are proficient in is a great bonus, due to class stacking (Also alt runs will be fun times, we promote a community in the guild). Prior heroic progress dating back several tiers is always a plus, as is high percentile parses. Telling us more about yourself is always a good plus as we like sociable people!

PS: Feel free to ask any questions in the thread or reply if you just wanna chat <3

Name:
Current character name (This is the toon you are applying with) :
Class:
Race:
Realm:
Armory link (To advanced profile) :
Time played:
Any exceptional alts:
Link to WoL parses:
Link to E-Peen bots:
Previous raiding experience:
How well can you play your offspec/trispec:

Are you capable of handling 25m raiding, have a stable internet connection and Ventrilo:

Are you capable of attending all raid times and if not, capable of informing an officer in advance:

What are your current professions:

Tell us why we would benefit from having you with us. Make sure to emphasize on the following points: reliability, awareness, ability to listen and follow orders in a team setting and your tolerance to (often harsh) criticism:

Discuss in detail how you play your class. This includes but is not limited to use of addons, rotation or priority system, special tricks on each boss, gemming/enchanting/reforging:

Please provide a RELIABLE way to contact you other than your ingame character name (Email, Facebook, Skype etc.):

If all the countries in the world merged and you were placed as leader for a day, how would you maintain order?:

Tell us a secret about yourself:

Exceptional players that can vouch for you (Optional question, but it will help your app. Them being in a high ranked guild is a good example of exceptional, ie. if someone who's in the main raid team at Blood Legion can vouch for you as a top player etc.)

Additional comments you wish to add:

Please also include a screenshot of your UI.

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me on Battle.Tag at Oxyra#1473 or my co-GM at AshenAngel#1491
Edited by Oxyra on 9/28/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
<3
Reply Quote
70 Undead Hunter
Seamless is a great professional guild! DS runs always go smooth with these gentlemen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
HI SHY

09/22/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Crapcrap
Seamless is a great professional guild! DS runs always go smooth with these gentlemen.

Thankyou sir. Pleasure for your company.
Edited by Oxyra on 9/22/2012 11:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
Hi Oxy :)

Next stop disneyland.....lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Hah, I wish, next year maybe ^^

Scumbag Blizzard not having a BlizzCon this year v_v
Edited by Oxyra on 9/23/2012 12:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
wow you dont even include the shoutout to god king newsh in your app at least that guild on arthas had some class!

edit because i am not a doctor
Edited by Crooklyn on 9/23/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Rogue
They don't want us hanging out IRL and stuffs.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
wow you dont even include the shoutout to god king newsh in your app at least that guild on arthas had some class!

Had one in the old app, but it got deleted because of all the trolls
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

In the event of a Zombie Apocalypse, how would you survive?

The fact that you keep things like this in your app that you copied from Newsh is pathetic
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

Had one in the old app, but it got deleted because of all the trolls

using the zombie question

really

r e a l l y
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight

The fact that you keep things like this in your app that you copied from Newsh is pathetic

Strange, I don't recall someone called Vallias in Defenestrate. You must be new.

Also, regardless of the fact that the question is copied from Newsh, you act as if Newsh was the first person to ask such a question.
http://bit.ly/OOuWAO
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Did you just call Vallias new?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
09/23/2012 11:49 PMPosted by Stony
Did you just call Vallias new?

Nevermind, I know who it is.
Edited by Oxyra on 9/24/2012 12:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
I wonder what i would do in a zombie apocalypse....

Someone specify the type of zombies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Old school zombies! The ones that move suuuper slow but still get you type

I like this question its a good one to ask D:
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Jan 24, 2009 Vallias joined guild Defenestrate
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
Old school zombies! The ones that move suuuper slow but still get you type

I like this question its a good one to ask D:

Oldschool zombies are easy to deal with, the problem is when they attack in packs! You need to use a melee weapon or a silenced gun so as not to attract more zombies....samurai sword is one of the best because you can remove the head, quietly and efficiently without attracting more!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
As a Death Knight, what would happen in a Zombie Apocalypse. I'm not actually alive, so zombies wouldn't eat me right?

Heh, Zombie Apocalypse = ZA
Edited by Oxyra on 9/24/2012 1:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The zombies would still get you!

@Yukii
But what if there were no swords around and all you had was a pack of gum and a chainsaw that didnt work and a hungry mob of zombies coming at you...what theeeeen? D:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]