Herald of the titans LFM.

90 Blood Elf Warrior
I'll be running a HoTT soon. I know MoP is right there so it is being post poned. After all the ruckus from MOP calms down I plan to get this going. It is required that you are level 80 with no ilvl gear above 226. If you're interested in obtaining this, leave a comment in this thread.
Edited by Carnâge on 9/23/2012 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will be add me at Vesu#1707
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
What's your real ID?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Just letting you know that your armour has to be ilvl 226 or lower, you can use i232 weapons (ie ones from ToC10, ICC H5 mans too).

Also, check out OpenRaid, people do Herald runs weekly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I know the rules for the achievment, but i'm not exactly sure what OpenRaid is..
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/23/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Carnâge
I know the rules for the achievment, but i'm not exactly sure what OpenRaid is..

Its a site designed for crossrealm grouping. I have a horde paladin pretty much fully geared depending on how soon you are doing it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well, I'd like to do it ASAP but with MoP I know people are going to be busy with other crap. Soo...
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
09/27/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Carnâge
Well, I'd like to do it ASAP but with MoP I know people are going to be busy with other crap. Soo...

i would be willing to do i can use my dads lvl 80s (he quit during wrath) and he was terrible at getting gear so they shud be well below 226
Reply Quote
80 Worgen Hunter
If you're still going, my hunter is good to go I believe. I just need to reforge. I've also got two friends with characters that are pretty much all set as well (holy paladin and shadow priest). We all know the fight.

Grid#1119
Edited by Rook on 10/12/2012 12:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]