[H] casual players LFGuild

85 Blood Elf Paladin
My husband and I are new to the server and are looking for a mid-sized, friendly guild. We have played since launch, but are now extremely casual as we have recently become first time parents. We will mainly be questing and playing around on alts, and would enjoy the social aspect of the game that being a part of a guild provides. We don't mind joining a guild that raids, but we are not interested in raiding ourselves.
Edited by Leihya on 9/23/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hit me up, or any member of our guild if you want. I'm currently on my DK Fytzy.

We're social/casual, have some people interested in pvp and raiding but others that just hang out, do quests/achievements, etc.

IDK about mid-sized, but we have a large amount of players in our guild (close to 900 characters, including alts, second accounts, and less active players). On average we have 20-40 players online (26 at the moment)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Fatality is a raid guild, but we would love to have more people around that are just casual. Keeps things in perspective. :D
Reply Quote
dark beginnings is a friendly helpful casual raiding social guild who would like to have u guys
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you all for the replies! After looking into a few guilds, I think we found the right home for our toons. Good luck to you all in Azeroth!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]