Getting Back Into WoW

85 Blood Elf Priest
So a few friends had me transfer to Medivh a long time ago. We played for a few weeks before I had to call it quits because of my last few months in collage. I wanted to make sure I had the best grades and put 100% to my school work. Long story short I graduated in the spring with two degrees and got a job right away. Yay!

Now that I have some down time I thought I would come back and play again. But now that I'm back I come to find out my friends don't play anymore and are not coming back when WoW:MoP drops so I'm pretty much lost and don't know anyone. So I thought I would try the forms, say hi and see if I can find a nice guild that needs a priest. <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
you plan on staying horde?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Truthfully I really don't know I use to be ally until my friend showed me the scroll of resurrection.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
we could use a reliable priest in our guild for MOP.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Are you on right now? I have a few questions to ask just to get to know you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I should be on tomorrow night around 8 pm est
Reply Quote
I would suggest alliance, but there are some horde guilds still active...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
@Nitestash Just let me know when your on and I'll make an ally character.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]