I mean lets look at Moira alone:
- Abandoned her throne and position to run off with the Dark Irons
- Nearly started a second dwarven civil war
- Consorts with demons/evil elementals
- Hostage taking; hostage taking of members of the Stormwind royal family
- Threats against the Stormwind Royal family
- Support of/refusal to do anything about her new clans "Aggression"
I mean, thats' a rap sheet nearly as long as my beard! Not to mention the fact that the first thing her clan did upon becoming part of the Council of Three Hammers was engage in sabotage and destruction of vital military and civilian property, including those of allies in the Alliance, subterfuge and attempted assassination, and practically open warfare with the Bronzebeards and Wildhammer clans!
She might be royal blood....but after all this, I don't royal blood is an excuse anymore.
While I know King Magni is no longer around to intimidate the Dark Irons into submission, me thinks that even the most stubborn Bronzebeards and Wildhammers would realize that they would be better off if they split the leadership between the two of them and toss Moira out on her Dark Iron behind and tell the Dark Irons to sod off again - or even finally deal with the demon worshipping, slaves the very things that seek to destroy us traitors.
Its not like the Alliance wouldn't help; King Wrynn would almost certainly love a chance to break his foot off in Moira's backside for threatening and taking his son hostage.