Guild MoP event ideas needed.

87 Worgen Warlock
Well, at least 1 more idea, anyway. We want 3 things to do. Here is what we have so far....

1. The first one to go from 1 - 90 gets a free MoP engineering mount. You must be in the guild before MoP to qualify.

2. First to 90 from 85.... winner gets 1000g from guild funds.

For the 3rd idea, we don't want it to involve leveling. We would like it to somehow relate to MoP, though. Nobody has come up with a 3rd good idea yet, so I am hoping maybe you can help.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How about first person to explore the MoP zones (MoP explorer) or first to finish the MoP quests (MoP Loremaster)? It would give those who don't like to powerlevel because they like to do everything something to compete for?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You can also do first person to hit exalted with X faction, first person to level a MoP profession, first to explore all the MoP zones.
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Warlock
Thanks.... I like MoP explorer!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
pandaria lore master, first to do every quest in pandaria
Reply Quote
14 Troll Priest
For first to be a Panda loremaster I want 5k gold! heh.

I may toss in a first to grind out some faction rep gets something. (Just because we are doing some other things, but this could involve even more people and people like stuff.)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
What's the Mount worth for getting 1-90? I'm trying to give a Gold equivalent. Also what about giving a prize for 2nd & 3rd so people wont give up when 1st place is out of reach?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
OKT
What about offering an officer spot for being first to level 1-90?
Reply Quote
14 Troll Priest
http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87250

Orbs alone are 20k each, so 60k plus mats farmed (according to: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/83092 ).

I'd guess you'll see them sitting around 150-200k depending on server. Until Spirits of Harmony go off BOP anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
09/24/2012 11:46 AMPosted by Malfi
What about offering an officer spot for being first to level 1-90?

With all due respect, if you're choosing Officers based on how fast they can level or how competitive they are..."you're gonna have a bad time."

We gave away a rare pet every hour or so for the first 24 hours of release, but we'd been stockpiling them for awhile. Also 20k to the first level 90, 5k to the second, and a Pandaren Monk pet from the Blizz store for the first 90 Monk.

The Pandaria explorer/loremaster ideas are really cool though, wish we'd thought of that. :)

Also, pet battle tourney :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]