Holy vs Ret - MoP

90 Human Paladin
Torn between the two right now.

Been playing Paladin as a main since the ending of Vanilla. The days of 'lolret' when I asked to be DPS in raids still flow through me.

Im thinking about going back into being a Healadin full time now come MoP. How is Holy doing as a PVP healer in both arenas and BG's? How is ret? I hear ret is kind of dinky at 90.. But then again I hear ret is dinky now and I just finished a Twin Peaks last night going 27-2 while still being one of the top healers so I take everything with a grain of salt.

How is everyone enjoying what Ret/Holy has become come 90? Anything you love/hate about both specs? So far I love Ret, but I havent given Holy that much attention so Im trying to learn more about it now before MoP releases as I plan to level and dungeon as whatever I choose to main.
Edited by Aeminence on 9/23/2012 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]