LF Guild that Raids

90 Draenei Paladin
Hey all. I've not been very active on this realm as most of my buddies on it have moved on to other games. However, I'm hoping to get in with an active guild for MoP and do some dungeons and raiding. I've Tanked, DPSed, and Healed on this paladin and I have a DK on this realm I could bring as well. (Will definitely be RaF leveling a Monk too. Not sure what spec I'll like though.)

I'm interested in all aspects of the game (minus RP) and would be down for pretty much anything. Let me know if you're recruiting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I would RP with you, should you ever change your mind.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Flattered, I'm sure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You should be, Skur won't RP with me! :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Just recently started a guild called OldSKool. Me and a few friends are looking to start raiding 10 man soon. If you would like to join please feel free to post an app in oldskoolicecrown.guildlaunch.com or just message me in game on Saze. We can talk more in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
[H] <Shock> (25m hardcore casual raiding guild) is currently looking for 1 reliable Tank (Paladin/DK/Monk would be fine) and/or 1 Healer (a Mistweaver Monk would be fantastic!)
we are on the Horde side so it would require you to faction change if you are interested. We are already raiding, currently have 1 boss down in Mogu'shan Vaults.
we raid Mon/Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm Server Time.

shock.guildlaunch.com for anymore information and to apply online.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
<OldSkool> is a newly formed 10 Man raiding guild looking for solid competent players to start pushing through MOP heroic raiding content. We intend on raiding Tuesday, THursday, and Sunday from 9-1 Est time. Whisper Saze on icecrown server for more information.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]