Dear horde... catch me if you can!

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey all,

I started doing this in TBC and have done it every expansion since. I'll be levelling with my PvP flag enabled. If you see me out and about in the world unflagged, I probably forgot. Feel free to emote spam the crap out of me and I'll promptly flag, even if it spells my doom (ie, I'm fighting a giant elite).

That said, catch me if you can! :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ooh sounds fun! I'm game!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've never unflagged. but no one ever attacks me regardless :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I would attack you... for good for for ill :D I'm a sucker for punishment that way...

Lil, the more the merrier!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I didn't catch the name, but good show on the hunter who attacked me last night. I didn't see a single hordie all night and still haven't had a chance to get used to my new abilities yet. When you started shooting me I just about dirtied my drawers. If you could only have seen the button mashing that ensued in those few moments as I scrambled to remember where I put all my defensive cooldowns :D

I think I had it under control though, unfortunately at that point someone else jumped in. You had a rogue buddy... sorry they were such a chicken and preferred to sap people from stealth instead of helping you :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Damn rogues... >.<

<3 World PvP though!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, I'm 90 now so PvP off. There wasn't a lot of mix-ups but there were a few. I kicked some butt, I got my butt kicked, fun times. Thanks, Horde! :)
Edited by Tathais on 10/2/2012 7:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]