Realm First Tracking - Wowpedia

100 Draenei Mage
I've updated the Bronzebeard server page (http://www.wowpedia.org/Server:Bronzebeard_US) on wowpedia to include listings for all the known realm firsts for Mists. I'll be tracking them as best I can like I did in LK and Cata. I should be able to catch most of the early ones. However stuff like 90 Monk and Working Better as a Team will probably not happen Day 1, so I may not be online for them. Feel free to update the page yourself, mail me in game, or wsp me with any that I've missed.

And for anyone asking why bother doing this? It's an easy way to reflect back on the history of the server. And with realm changes being increasingly popular, it's a good way to keep track of the Realm First that actually happened on the server (as opposed to on another server and the character transferred over).

Good luck to all those going for Realm Firsts! And happy leveling/playing to the rest!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I've got the list mostly updated. However, I'm missing Realm First 90, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Rogue, Warrior as well as Zen Master Cooking and Blacksmithing. Anyone know who picked those up?
Edited by Vlada on 9/26/2012 6:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Isilra (hunter) was the first 90
Carrla was the first mage
Naihan was the first rogue
Appolyin was the first warrior

Dunkle has Blacksmithing
Maysu has Cooking

Not sure who has the rest
Edited by Ria on 9/26/2012 4:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Razielknight was the first sexy beast :D
Reply Quote
4 Human Priest
in your dreams
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
09/27/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Chiarla
in your dreams

He's in my dreams....
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Still missing cooking and blacksmithing. Anyone know who hit those?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi, the Realm First! Zen Master Scribe one should be updated. The guild he is in is now called Hidden Legends. We changed the name a few days ago.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
10/11/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Kilerella
Hi, the Realm First! Zen Master Scribe one should be updated. The guild he is in is now called Hidden Legends. We changed the name a few days ago.

Thanks for letting me know, but I only record the guild a character is in at the time they earn the achievement. It's more common than ever for someone to change guilds, and I'm not going to go back and update every time that happens. Even in the cases where a guild changes names.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]