[A] Flawless Chaos 10M 9/16 LF SPriest/Lock

90 Night Elf Druid
Flawless Chaos is a guild formed by players that became friends through raiding and playing together. We are all adults over the age of 20. We formed Flawless Chaos after a bad guild experience with some very immature players. We are looking to play with similar minded adults who share the enjoyment for the game and raiding as a whole. We are here to play on our free time and don’t desire to deal with petty drama.

Battle Tag Contact: Lunariya#1754

Guild: Flawless Chaos
Realm: Stormrage (US)
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM EST

18+ and out of High School is a must!

Current Progression: 6/6 Normal MSV and 3/6 Normal Heart of Fear

Current Needs:

DPS: Shadow Priest
DPS: Warlock (May Consider for Exceptional Player)

We use Mumble as a chat program for raiding and casual play. We are looking for experienced players who want a progression team that they will enjoy playing and get things done with. We do not mess around when it comes to progression. We expect all members to be well read on all new fights and come fully prepared. Our team is quite solid with good players who know what they’re doing. We’re just looking for those last spots to fill our core. We do not believe in sitting anyone in a 10 man guild. We are here to progress and we except everyone to show up or give an advance notice that they will not be able to make it.
Edited by Lunariya on 12/3/2012 1:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
9 hours and 16 minutes til mist launch bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Stilll looking
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still searching
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
:)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumps
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi there. I'm an elemental shaman looking for a raiding guild. I've raided off and on since MC, way back when. Most recently experience was Heroic Firelands and some DS before the guild fell apart. I just recently got back in the game and am looking for a new guild to start raiding with. I can try to find some old WoL reports if that would help.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Miggens - I'd be interested in chatting with you in game whenever you're one next.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumps
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Still searching
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Updated
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
not bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]