September 22, 2012 - Equinox edition

100 Night Elf Druid
Fall is here. I warned you guys. I, for one, welcome our leafy changing overlords. For my breakfast: oatmeal with dried cranberries and brown sugar and a mug (or two) of warm apple cider with a cinnamon stick in it.

If you haven't had cider with a cinnamon stick ... then nothing. It's not a life altering experience, but it's darned good. You heard me, I said darned. I will not be censored.
Edited by Silversol on 9/22/2012 2:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I also Welcome Fall, because that means it is getting closer to Snowmobile season xD. and the language........Just ..........

Still no Staff from the theremore scenario. going to try again today an lets hope. we have that run down to about 6-7 minutes. still trying to find a way to set off the boats faster.

I am drinking coffee, too early for Apple Cider with a cinnamon stick, though I do love my cider

Morning Sentinels!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I just mount up and run off the edge. Also, captains can be CC'd. To avoid those longer fights.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I have work.. Need to leave in a half hour. I don't want to cause it's the busiest day of the week. Glad I don't work Monday Night.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Being a Saturday night, I was feeling a little wild. So I started flossing my lower teeth before my upper teeth!
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Being a Saturday night, I was feeling a little wild. So I started flossing my lower teeth before my upper teeth!

Hahaha, sometimes I step onto the scale with the left foot instead of the right. It shouldn't feel so wrong. ^_~
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Hahaha, sometimes I step onto the scale with the left foot instead of the right. It shouldn't feel so wrong. ^_~

I JUST did this yesterday, for the first time in memory. The weight came out different. I think Gremlins might be messing with me.

Silver, how long have you Wowexisted? I'm amazed that you have a hunter named Trap. That feels like the rough equivalent to being the person who bought "apple.com" in the 1990s when domain names first emerged from the virtual primordial soup.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Silver, how long have you Wowexisted? I'm amazed that you have a hunter named Trap. That feels like the rough equivalent to being the person who bought "apple.com" in the 1990s when domain names first emerged from the virtual primordial soup.

Trap was created during Wrath, I'd have to see her achievements in-game to find a date I think. As for this toon; June 5, 2007. Transferred to Sentinels Jan. 30, 2008.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Everyone knows that Silversol does not exists. He is just a fragment of our imagination.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/24/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Prodon
Everyone knows that Silversol does not exists. He is just a fragment of our imagination.

Im n ur brainz, breakin ur werds.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
09/24/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Silversol

Im n ur brainz, breakin ur werds.

Up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GMSay6GWHI
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]