Ferals get death grip.
Druids run faster than mounted players.

This is fair and balanced?
Reply Quote
So balance gets blink.
Ferals get death grip.

You didn't get the memo? It is! In fact they even plan to buff us some more. Now bow to your Druid overlords!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I'm on a horse.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
So balance gets blink.
Ferals get death grip.

your op,nope druids are not op.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
First of all, I wasn't here to compare shamans vs druids. Running faster than mounted players should never happen, and proof Bliz agrees is because some of your numerous speed increase abilities no longer stack with each other. Shaman opponent or not.

I know what I've seen. I've seen moonkins "blink" away from me in PvP, and I also saw a feral do some kind of move that pulled me to him. Unless it was some engineering trinket I don't know about, I thought ferals had their own version of death grip.

Being able to push a button with zero cooldown to escape snares and roots wasn't enough.
Permanently running at 130 (or was it 140?) in kitty form wasn't enough.
Infected wounds for snaring your opponent wasn't enough.
Feral Charge (cat form) STILL wasn't enough.

Now you add death grip to the list and it just doesn't make sense. Same with warriors now having silence AND stuns.....it's just over the top.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
First of all, I wasn't here to compare shamans vs druids. Running faster than mounted players should never happen, and proof Bliz agrees is because some of your numerous speed increase abilities no longer stack with each other. Shaman opponent or not.

I know what I've seen. I've seen moonkins "blink" away from me in PvP, and I also saw a feral do some kind of move that pulled me to him. Unless it was some engineering trinket I don't know about, I thought ferals had their own version of death grip.

Being able to push a button with zero cooldown to escape snares and roots wasn't enough.

Now you add death grip to the list and it just doesn't make sense. Same with warriors now having silence AND stuns.....it's just over the top.

...What death grip...? There is no Death Grip my boy.

Not our fault Shaman class design really sucks, what with Flame Shock uptime not working with Fulmination/Frost Shock snares, !@#$ run speed, no gap closer, terrible ability to keep on a target. Shamans that aren't resto are terribad, I'm sorry. I hope Blizzard gets hit by a freight train and thinks, "oh my gosh, maybe we %^-*ed up." Till then, I really am sorry. But druids, aside from resto, are hardly overpowered.
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Druid

...What death grip...? There is no Death Grip my boy.

Warriors always had a silence.. You just had to spec into it,
Edited by Bruthgar on 9/22/2012 5:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Ok, I'll try to clear this up.
Displacer Beast: 30 second CD Teleports a druid forward up to 20 yards. But it will put the druid in cat form and stealth. They could have done that and just came right out of stealth.

Ursol's Vortex: 1 min CD Its an ability you put anywhere on the ground you want and if an enemy walks through it and tries to run away, it will pull them back to that spell. The druid could have put it down close to himself, you run away and it pulled you back.

It doesn't matter what spec they are any druid can get them.

As it was said before, there are circumstances a druid must be under to actually run faster than a mounted player, and it does not last long at all.
Did you know that an engineer with rocket boosts attached to their belt also runs faster than a mounted player?

Sound like what could have happened?
Edited by Psychoticbob on 9/22/2012 5:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
23 Goblin Rogue
Waste of time explaining to the fool who has no interest in understanding.
Edited by Ayarr on 9/22/2012 6:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Seriously! Some people still crying about druids. Haven't you people cried enough? Have you fought a hunter lately? or a warrior? Or any class that fears? Ferals have been overnerfed already. Go pick on some other class already! If it were up to you antidruid crybabies, we would be taken out of the game.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Feral is much like it was back in wrath at the end, which i prefer instead of depending on bleeds so much. The added new abilities like Displacer Beast is epic and was a very nice addition to our abilities. The vortex is not a death grip it doesnt work if you are not close enough. I think the problem lies in that someone be it the OP or another person has fought a druid in a bg and they got their butts handed to them in 2 seconds. That doesnt mean the class is op, that means you lost to another player(s).

Go fight a priest... see how you fare. hehe
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
"I don't know what to expect because I don't know all the new spells, therefore it is OP."
/thread
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid

Do yourself and everyone else a favor and educate yourself before you spew ignorant crap on the forums please.
Run Speed, Displacer beast (the blink like ability) AND Feral charge are ALL ON THE SAME TIER OF OUR TALENT TREE.
A Druid can ONLY HAVE ONE.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Shaman is made because ghost wolf can be dispelled now.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
09/22/2012 10:29 AMPosted by Dejabu
Shaman is made because ghost wolf can be dispelled now.

It always could be.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
"I misinterpret cooldowns as spammable spells and shouldn't be playing in pvp because I am a sore loser, therefore it is OP."
/thread

Fixed
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
OP is long gone from this thread. The shame was too much.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
On behalf of all druids, I apologize for not being a free HK.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
So balance gets blink.
Ferals get death grip.

It's a good thing that you did your research before spewing out your nonsense.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]