The Countdown Begins...

90 Blood Elf Warlock
3 days!!! Any bets on how long the servers will be down when they are supposed to be up?
Reply Quote
I wager 1k gold that it will be down for 20-30 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Error 37

wait, wrong game.
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
I would doubt the server will go down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I will be picking up my copy on Thursday. I would get it Tuesday, but I am waiting on payday so I can get my g/f her copy too
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Heck, I get kicked just trying to enter or leave Orgrimmar now, so who the heck knows if the servers will even work if they are up.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
id bet my 85 warrior that theyre down atleast 10 hours
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/22/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Blackangus
Heck, I get kicked just trying to enter or leave Orgrimmar now, so who the heck knows if the servers will even work if they are up.

You know, I have sneaking suspicion something might be wrong with your game files. This definitely doesn't doesn't sound like a server issue.

Error 37

wait, wrong game.

You know, I've been playing Diablo III off and on since launch day and never actually had a problem getting in. Odd.

You know, I think I start too many sentences this way.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
09/22/2012 08:47 PMPosted by Neuroticaine

You know, I have sneaking suspicion something might be wrong with your game files. This definitely doesn't doesn't sound like a server issue.

Oh it's not my files, it's rumored to be some sort of new routing method they've cooked up with AT&T which apparently decides that large portion of the country will be timed out so that other portions get better service. If you head over to the Technical Support forums you can see the multitude of isp names that are experiencing the issue.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/23/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Blackangus

Oh it's not my files, it's rumored to be some sort of new routing method they've cooked up with AT&T which apparently decides that large portion of the country will be timed out so that other portions get better service. If you head over to the Technical Support forums you can see the multitude of isp names that are experiencing the issue.

=(

Please don't tell me Charter's included.

I'm moving about three weeks, and in the process, upgrading from terribly, city-provided 1.5mbps speed (with no options for non city-provided service) to 30mbps with Charter. And I have been super stoked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]