Will you be playing MoP at midnight release?

90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm definitely not playing at launch. I have class in the morning-- have 2 exams on top of that. I know Tuesday I will be getting a 4 - 6 page assignment that will be due on Thursday, not including other homework. After that though, I will definitely try and log on for at least a few hours. I'm working/going to school every day this week. :( Can't wait until my next full weekend which is two weeks from today... hopefully.
Reply Quote
09/23/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Swarbear
Yes, I be playing hardcore for the next three weeks, like 16 hours a day. I will be one of the first 90s, and first to be fully PvP and raid geared.

That's gonna be hard from level 1 ;)

Lol I post on my level 1 and sometimes other 85s, I just like the concept of posting anonymously, even though it isn't, as people can see my other characters I've posted on, even though those characters are not my only ones.

Bah, people that like to violate people's privacy anger me.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/23/2012 05:26 PMPosted by Bob
I'm not even picking it up for a few days. Gonna let the billion people in the initial zones disperse. I've never had fun on release day of an expansion.

If you're on at launch and push past the crowd, expansion launches are actually the best time to level because no one is in the zones.

After the first 30 minutes of Cata, I only saw 3 people 81-85.

Exactly, after about an hour people fell off to sleep leaving only a group of people. Just a matter of getting through the huge rush of people..
Reply Quote
Community Manager
09/23/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Benediction
I have a load of responsibilities that will likely keep me from being able to play the moment Mists of Pandaria is released, but I’m looking forward to tuning-in for the live stream of the midnight launch party. Once I’m off work though, I’ll be heading over to the Irvine, California launch event and taking in the sights and sounds of the spectacle. When that’s concluded, I’ll be heading home and logging-in to chart my course towards the new adventures that lie ahead for my main character in Pandaria. After some questing, I’m hoping to catch a bit of sleep since I have to work early the next morning, and we certainly have a busy week ahead of us.

I feel bad in a way, then I dont.

Because you have an awesome job.

It’s a minor price to pay to work for such a great company. While some friends I know are taking vacation or “sick” time to immerse themselves in Mists of Pandaria, the reality is that helping to ensure a smooth launch is my biggest priority, and it gives me a sense of pride to be able to support the community during these busy times, and relax when I can. It’s not a race, after all. There’s a ton to explore and experience along the way.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Nope, nor the next day or the day after. Will not be getting it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Nope, but I will probably wake up at 4am eastern to get a couple hours in before work, then I took a half day, so I will return home and continue.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I'll try to get an hour or 2 in at launch, wish it wasn't pst though D:
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
09/23/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Vaeflare
It’s not a race, after all. There’s a ton to explore and experience along the way.

This is what I go by!

I love to explore and look around and such, so it takes me a long time to level.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Yep, my girlfriend and I will be ready and waiting to go as the clock strikes midnight (or 2:00, really, since we're living in the future compared to California). She'll be pushing her warlock through the crowds of Pandaria and I'll be "enjoying" doing quests from level 1 on my brand new monk.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I actually taken 2 weeks off starting tomorrow. I will be up midnight and playing throughout the day to get 90 then after ill calm down and do other stuff to consume my vacation
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Tuesday morning at 2:45est(11:45 pdt) I will be waking up.. Making coffee, rubbing my eyes put on some pants and be staring at my wow client as MOP releases!
Reply Quote
19 Gnome Rogue
No, since I have to wait till 3am to play.

12am pacific time is 3am eastern time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Since I work at night and have launch night off, I'll be downloading and giving it a go. I won't spend too much time on it at first, because it releases at 03:00 on the East Coast and I hit the rack by 06:00.
Edited by Scrubjay on 9/23/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Night Elf Druid
Nope. I'll be at work. I can wait though. Not like it's going anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I cant play for another week I don't get payed tell next Tuesday My be I can get a loan from a family member Tuesday but if not I play Guild wars 2 tell then
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
me and my girlfriend are going to be on at midnight. Took some vacation time to play
Reply Quote
98 Night Elf Hunter
I'll be playing this or FIFA, picking up both at gamestop.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
then again, if u dont care about realm firsts i wonder what the advantage to leveling fast is compared to taking it slow

is having better gear really an advantage? some can say it is but i dont see how it really changes anything, everyone can get the same gear eventually if u try.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
09/23/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Vaeflare
It’s not a race, after all.

Might want to tell that to whoever put realm first achievements into the game :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]