Are bears as bad as they seem?

I've been doing a few heroics to try out the new bear spec, and I feel like I'm really weak compared to my Warrior and Death Knight.

Anyone else feeling this way?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
I've been doing a few heroics to try out the new bear spec, and I feel like I'm really weak compared to my Warrior and Death Knight.

Anyone else feeling this way?

I dunno. I've still been facerolling my way through everything for all of 5.0.4.

Others haven't had the same experience. I'd wait until 90 before passing any judgement.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Think were in a better place than warriors but dks are still superior imo. They have been for a long time and it's not changing anytime soon that I see.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cata is still a breeze for me.. then again im quite well geared.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/23/2012 08:25 PMPosted by Tetryon
Think were in a better place than warriors

Warriors are far more engaging though =(

dks are still superior imo. They have been for a long time and it's not changing anytime soon that I see.

Totally incorrect. Just because they were superior for maybe one or two fights... doesn't make them superior tanks. Druids and paladins were the best "overall tank" for the entirety of DS.
Edited by Saeilfa on 9/23/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
65 Night Elf Druid
i'm hoping they nerf dks and warr, my 85 blood dk is holy !@#$ op with the dps he does now and seeing prot warrs while leveling this char they seem extremly high
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Think were in a better place than warriors but dks are still superior imo. They have been for a long time and it's not changing anytime soon that I see.

You know what's really stupid? Blizz nerfed druid's HP bonus in Cata because they said that having to balance for the druid's extra HP was a problem. Then they give DKs +25% HP for MoP.

Yay for hypocrisy.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/24/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Fancypants
Blizz nerfed druid's HP bonus in Cata because they said that having to balance for the druid's extra HP was a problem. Then they give DKs +25% HP for MoP.

Sorry, didn't realise Cata = MoP.

;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I took quite a while off and came back with 5.0.4, and I finally filled in my bear spec the other day. I didn't have any problems tanking, and actually seemed kind of impossible to kill...but it did seem a bit boring compared to what I remember.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]