Alliance of Sargeras,

(Locked)

90 Undead Warlock
In light of the oncoming war brooding between our endless armies I feel it necessary to declare my personal rules of engagement against both you and your allies:

I will not harm any Alliance that is of my level, unless physically provoked.

I will not seek out or kill young Alliance as they venture through Azeroth.

I will not attack any Alliance settlement that is not established as contested area for combat.

I will kill any Alliance on sight if they are near a major Horde stronghold or city. I base this on the grounds that any enemy presence in Horde territory would be to stage an attack.

While I cannot speak for the rest of my kin, I will uphold these principles to all Horde that I may come across, and adamantly denounce the needless killing of defenseless Alliance.

Heed my words: do not mistake respect for weakness. I will defend my brothers to the end;
I would expect no less from all of you.

- Eckbok of Illidan
90 Human Priest
+1
Edited by Etnis on 9/24/2012 12:48 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, I'm ruthless when it comes to Sargeras Alliance...

By ruthless I mean 1v7 and bubble hearth! :P
Edited by Iöve on 9/24/2012 3:51 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If it's red it's dead.
90 Human Paladin
Are you from an RP realm?
90 Blood Elf Priest
VoS
I will avoid any conflict that I am able to, as long as it does not involve my friends.

I will attempt to flee in the event that I am attacked, and upon failing, will /cry until my demise.

I really just want to be friends with everyone.
100 Human Death Knight
I usually only defend towns I don't go looking for a fight in enemy territory when there is plenty to be had at home.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will avoid any conflict that I am able to, as long as it does not involve my friends.

I will attempt to flee in the event that I am attacked, and upon failing, will /cry until my demise.

THEN Y U NO ANSWER MY TXTS?
90 Undead Warlock
09/24/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Aani
Are you from an RP realm?

No.

I am from Shattered Hand - a miserable realm (mostly) occupied by idiots. It was great, once - but as time went on many players disappeared. All of my closest friends left, so I mostly played alone.

I left without a goodbye, settled into Illidan during Cataclysm and could not be more happier.
90 Blood Elf Priest
VoS

THEN Y U NO ANSWER MY TXTS?

I gave you my number when I was drunk, didn't I? :[
100 Human Rogue
Jirachi really does want to be friends with everyone.

I, on the otherhand, will kill Illidan's orc orphans in their sleep for 100g a piece.
90 Night Elf Druid
For the next week or two I will pretty much allow Horde to level to 90 as long as they do the same. I also believe in not attacking players who show up green or gray in level because there is no real honor in one or two shotting a leveling character. Of course, I only pvp casually so what do I know.
100 Dwarf Death Knight
I will pillage your villages, punch orc babies, and abuse your women!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]