Resto Spell Hit - Spiritual Insight Question

50 Draenei Shaman
Hi there. Finally decided to try a Shaman, after all these years - and prefer to solo/quest level as Resto spec.

My spell hit stat says 15% on the character display (I am Resto spec), and I realize this is obviously coming from the Spiritual Insight Shaman passive ability - but it also seems to affect every offensive spell (Earth Shock, etc.), since I never miss with any of them.

I am not complaining, but I was wondering why the passive tool-tip say it only affects a few offensive spells, when it clearly seems to affect them all? I hope this isn't a bug, since my preferred solo rotation uses Earth Shock religiously, after the initial Flame Shock.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
BUR
What are you attacking?
Reply Quote
50 Draenei Shaman
Mobs in my level range usually (yellow ones).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ya, your fine. You will never miss. Specially since you went Draenei!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Tooltips across all the classes are not 100% right now. They will get updated after everything calms down in a couple of weeks.

Also i leveled up as resto years ago and all i have to say is i would never, ever, ever do that again. Would suggest leveling as elemental unless you are just killing time. Once you get to outlands/northreand, cata it will be very painful to kill things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]