Mounts on the armory

90 Gnome Mage
Its showing Cataclysmic Gladiator's Twilight Drake, Ruthless Gladiator's Twilight Drake, Felsteed, Dreadsteed, Charger, Warhorse, Exarch's Elekk, Great Exarch's Elekk, Sunwalker's Kodo, Great Sunwalker's Kodo, Thallassian Charger and Thallasisian Warhorse as mounts not collected, yet I can never learn these mounts.
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
Can you provide a link for where you're seeing this?

On your profile I see these mounts in the not collected section:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Ryken/mount#status=not-collected&filter=Ruth

On the api I don't see them listed (since we don't list not collected pets):
http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/stormrage/Ryken?fields=mounts
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/nagrand/Lethalock/mount#status=not-collected
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
Oh n/m, I read the OP wrong. I'll look into getting these removed from the not collected tab in our next release. Sorry about that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also seems to be many horde mounts in the collected section, thanks ^_^
Edited by Lethalock on 9/24/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Web & Mobile Team
09/24/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Lethalock

This is due to mounts being account wide. Would people rather only see them on appropriate characters? I'll bring it up with the designers if so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

This is due to mounts being account wide. Would people rather only see them on appropriate characters? I'll bring it up with the designers if so.

I'd rather be able to use class mounts / horde mounts if they want to show them on my "not collected" list. Though yes I'd rather see them on appropriate characters.
Edited by Nightsbane on 9/24/2012 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I do not mind them showing up on collected mounts and adding to the total provided they also show up on not collected mounts.
At the moment they show as collected and add to the total, but the alliance mounts do not show as Not collected on a horde toon, so its sort of halfway at the moment. Needs to be all or none.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
09/24/2012 03:32 PMPosted by Peratryn

Yea, it doesn't really make any sense to be able to see them on a character if they can't use them. Same goes for the flying carpet and the faction specific pets.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/24/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Dorrell

Yea, it doesn't really make any sense to be able to see them on a character if they can't use them. Same goes for the flying carpet and the faction specific pets.

What faction specific pets are there? I do not know of any that are specific. The faction vendor ones can be traded through the neutral AH
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

I would much rather my collected list mirror my in game collected list in my mount tab and not have the waters muddied with a heap of horde mounts and other class mounts. Same goes for the yet to be collected list, exactly how it worked before the mount/pet section of the armory was closed down recently.

Class mounts should only show for DK if you're logged in as DK and pally if you're logged in as pally just the same as in game, i know a lot of mount collectors use the yet to be collected tab as a "to do" list and there really isn't any use a horde character seeing a heap of alliance mounts or an alliance seeing a heap of horde mounts or other class mounts for that matter. Same goes for old gladiator mounts they cant be obtained they don't need to be there.

I would just love it to go back to how it was a couple of months ago but with the addition of the mounts that the character im logged into could potentially access in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage

Yeah, I'd rather the collected list on the armory to reflect the list in the game. The horde mounts aren't shown on alliance characters in the game, so it's odd to see a gnome showing that he's collected a wolf on the armory :D
Reply Quote
I would definitely prefer character based mount list over account wide, as many of the mounts on my list are unobtainable on my druid. Before the account wide change, I loved the mount armory list because it was my checklist for mounts I still need to collect. Loved it.
I think this is a bit more difficult to setup, but you can try a filter options that allow people to do account wide mounts and character based mounts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]