attention sh^talkers

90 Undead Warlock
i was the only person that hasnt played both sides besides firearm i believe. i was loyal to the alliance but after taking a break from game i noticed i have more ppl on alliance i dislike then horde. hell even the !@#$(%^-*ty lock from untouchables cant remember name) went ally so with this being said im here on ursin for one reason. ...... to break my last record. opening of cata i have 350kills first day 1100 kills in 3 days. so everyone who runs there mouth lets hope you are in a group because the next 3 days im going to be to bring back all my love. even thou i think locks are !@#$ without heals atm im going to bring the pain wheelchair style. well until friday when my legs start to work and i go out but then ill be beack in wheelchair for more world pvp. lookin forward to seein old faces. cept yours precious. u need a veil.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
09/24/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Tripsîx
even thou i think locks are !@#$ without heals atm im going to bring the pain wheelchair style.

Is your brain crippled too?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
09/24/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Tripsîx
even thou i think locks are !@#$ without heals

i literally laughed out loud
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
09/24/2012 04:26 PMPosted by Jaxiz
even thou i think locks are !@#$ without heals

i literally laughed out loud
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
anyway, i hope to see you tonight crip :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
i do work in bgs, just 1v1s right now im not a fan of the lock. demon destro both op i just didnt like the changes with affliction. opinions vary but affliction will be the arena spec. blah blah blah
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
freewing you seen me rollin. you hatin. 1-0
get a better group that rogue was the !@#$
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
gg druid warr you can do it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
member wen... nvm
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
cept yours precious. u need a veil.

ps didn't read that and i lol'd!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
well this was the worst opening night in history of wow. literally me and easy couldnt leave org for 30mins because we was in raid then for fks sake we had to quest for 3hours to even see someone and after wasting all my drugs i feel like poo and i smell like orc im goin back to sargeras to my worgen this is balls.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
yo kyle u koo or na
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
x-cuse me r1t but i wud appreciate if u call me flow or ez as code n me are both kyle n he is way more of a pwner than me.

but ya im super coo duh im the gm of a lvl 3 guild wat up
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
yo zack
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
yo....... he zack or zach
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
lolzio ie ginnyweasly ie kenoswain (the gr8 leader of babystruhomes) is also kyle. so many kyles so few ppls
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]