WoW Mobile Armory Crashes on iOS6

90 Draenei Paladin
MAD
So I got the new iPhone today (yay!). The Wow Armory seems to crash everytime I try to respond to a whisper. Also, I keep getting old whispers from the past that I've since cleared. Tried this on LTE and WiFi. This also happens on the iTouch as well. Reinstalling yielded the same results.

Anyone else having this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I thought about Inserting a creative android pun here but samsung did that well enough for us all tricking iphone users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv2tt1rvZZ0

Given that IOS6 has been available for less than a week the likelihood that the armory app isn't designed for it is high. expect bugs and other software problems.

High rated quote from that youtube video's user comments.

Apple is not quality,it has a face of quality but its far from it.

Ive sold IT for over 10 years, and Trust me Apple is overpriced and not quality when compared to other competitor products. The Apple logo makes the item in question 30-40% more costly then it should cost.

And that my friends, shows how dumb Apple customers are.

Best of luck with your new phone regardless.
Edited by Tyrlinger on 9/21/2012 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
27 Draenei Shaman
Yes, it crashes for me in anything related to chat. Also often loses connection.
Edited by Azaelis on 9/22/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
same
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm having the same issues. Lots of crashing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It's also crashing on my Android phone. Updated to the latest version of the armory and it's still crashing, timing out, etc. Perhaps the armory app hasn't been updated fully to support 85+ characters and pandaren?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]