Oh wow.

90 Worgen Warlock
Had no idea anyone actually used our servers forums.

Hello all of Gorefiend.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/22/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Sorchia
ruh roh its a dog person, someone call bob barker =D

Hey Sorchia.

I mean this in all seriousness... how's WrA doing for ya? Is the CRZ affecting the RP at all?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i think more ppl from off server post here than actual gorefriends
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vex
Gorefiend expats
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
09/24/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Sorchia
Wyrmrest is all right, the average skill level of the players isn't as high as im accustomed to but there are ALOT more people here, they are all much nicer, and the economy is a heck of a lot better then gorefiend.

I have to wonder about that, as if I recal correctly WrA is RP server, so the economy for greens must be skyhigh. I remember on my Moon Guard toon I've sold greens for triple what I could on Gorefiend or even Draka just because they have transmog value.

i guess the best part of it is that their servers and forums aren't full of a bunch of whiny, attention needy trolls who are always trying to get the best one liner and look for any little imperfection in the world you have ever performed to hold against you like Gorefiend, and people there actually APPRECIATE when you help them get stuff out of the kindness of your heart and not just because you're fapping off the loot council.

Yes well, can't disagree with you there. You'll find trolls anywhere you go and sadly, they ruin everything after a while. Draka had it, Undermine had it, Gorefiend has it...
Reply Quote
09/24/2012 04:53 AMPosted by Sorchia
the average skill level of the players isn't as high as im accustomed

%^-*, I havent laughed that hard at reading something since I was a little girl
Edited by Expelliarmus on 9/24/2012 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Your name is a spell straight out of the Harry Potter universe & your neither a) a mage or b) a blood elf.... you sir missed your calling.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dont u talk tot he princess of gorefriend like that.. troll..

drakeil we luv u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]