An Ode to Herding Cats...

90 Blood Elf Warlock
it seems like any effort to do old content is completely futile these days. I've been trying to get the icecrown glory achievement due to missing out on a good deal of wotlk and it seems like nobody can avoid killing 5 marked baddies or stay at the bottom of the stairs when they have a blue arrow.

i'd love to get a group together to do regular classic content when pandaria hits so newer players and those who missed endgame multiple times due to life stepping in can get achievements and experience content.

anyone interested? there's at least 5 free mounts in it for the cheevs alone.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
A couple of us have been running old content for the past 2 weeks, getting achieves and such....i'd say let's group up but we have what..4 days? if we can figure out something in between than we should! Pst me in game :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Good guy taka is a guy who is good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I use Openraid to do all the stuff I missed or want to redo. Doing stuff on low-pop servers is just a pain and cross-realming it allows you to fill groups for just about anything imaginable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
wat is this openraid you speak of sir?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
09/22/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Drid
wat is this openraid you speak of sir?

Uhh, I don't know what you're talking about.

EVERYONE PLAY IT COOL.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i'll keep making realm populated groups for now but i may switch to openraid when pandaria hits ty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
qq switch to the better faction and I'll run with ya
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
kek ^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
09/25/2012 11:22 AMPosted by Angelforge

It was the better faction. But undead have changed that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
10/01/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Ruinatiôn

It was the better faction. But undead have changed that.

Undeads are WoW's master race. If you disagree ur just jellin':

We are essentially the byproduct of a successfully-staged coup against the Scourge, and we are also master alchemists; our capabilities for producing chemical and biological weapons are unrivaled, and we're always discovering new ways to kill u allys.

Oh yea and Lady Sylvanas is hawt... <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]