KT

100 Human Paladin
DECLARES WAR ON MAL'GANIS LEGO
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
im really going to have to go back to pvp to smack some of children down. after all pve content is down i will go back to pvp and wage war on you bads.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Unfortantly i would like to see ppl on horde side get beat down, but some of the real high rank players just kinda tip the scale in hordes favor. That is if they ever play outside of RBGs, Arenas, and Duels outside Org
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Paladin
/yawn

3 hours...still waiting
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Welcome KT. We've enjoyed seeing you in Elwynn and out in the world lately. It's been great, look forward to seeing more action through Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nice to see you too pal! KT may be full of nerds but that doesn't stop them from having fun ^_____^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
well you nerds cant defend halaa so gg ive been here for almost 5 hours now waiting for the big alliance group to show up
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
09/23/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Ragingwar
well you nerds cant defend halaa so gg ive been here for almost 5 hours now waiting for the big alliance group to show up
Why would you just sit there for 5 hours? Exciting.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yeah it was fun killing you
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Alliance are too busy ganking people at the dark portal while they are stuck on the loading screen gg.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/24/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Holyshiv
Alliance are too busy ganking people at the dark portal while they are stuck on the loading screen gg.

That's why you fly there from Stormwind :) Takes like 2 minutes and you're not set up to be ganked!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
The only KT people I've seen around is when they're camping the dark portal in a huge group. Give me real world pvp.

Didn't you hear CRZ isn't enabled for the new MoP zones until next patch? See you then
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/24/2012 12:39 PMPosted by Holyshiv

War has been declared on the loading screen of doom, obviously.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Every KT player must be killed on sight.

Normally I don't bother attacking someone unless they attack me first (because I'm doing other things) but every douche I've ever encountered in the wow world has been from the KT server. They wait until you're at half health or in combat, only go 2v1 is common, run away if they figure out they won't win, attack no matter what when you're minding your own business, etc. KT is our server's biggest enemy.. kill everyone!
Edited by Kharmia on 11/26/2012 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Every KT player must be killed on sight.

Normally I don't bother attacking someone unless they attack me first (because I'm doing other things) but every douche I've ever encountered in the wow world has been from the KT server. They wait until you're at half health or in combat, only go 2v1 is common, run away if they figure out they won't win, attack no matter what when you're minding your own business, etc. KT is our server's biggest enemy.. kill everyone!

We know, we have to group with them in our BGs, heroics, and LFRs. We know they're dicks.

And then we have to tolerate the same treatment from MG horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]