Experienced player LF H raid team for MoP

Been playing for 6 years, currently main is an 8/8H holy paladin, i403. Have been raiding with Noob Squad for 2 years now, only looking for a new raid time and a chance to meet new people and experience new content.

In MoP, I will most likely be rolling my paladin as protection, and have experience tanking prot back in WotLK and on other classes during Cata.

I also intend to raid on my fire mage, as a newer character, but a class that I have already gained much experience and near mastery with. With the fire mage comes my best friend's hunter, (a package, two for the price of one :P) a mature player and master marksman, eager to reach the top.

I'm preferably looking for one of two raid times: during the week at any point either 12-3PM PST or after 8-9PM PST and into the late night, or during the weekend, (Fri/Sat/Sun) any time after 8PM PST. Friday and Saturday preferred, since I have classes in the mornings on weekdays. I'd rather that the paladin be raiding during the week, and the mage/hunter be during the weekend, so as to fit my friend's schedule better.

I'm also willing to help coordinate raid groups if I'm needed for it. I can help to farm materials, raise money, or even assist raid lead. I am a complete perfectionist, so I spend hours studying every encounter and learning it inside and out. I also intend to be 90 and ready for raiding on week 1.

BattleTag: Austin#1545

Contact me if you're interested or want more information. I'll check back on this forum as well at least 4-5 times a day.
Reply Quote
Blue Bunny Homemade Chocolate flavored ice cream is the best.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]